Stive2012
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:5

Sign In:0

Debate Master

2016-09-24 21:41

"As Uber’s robot cars hit the streets in Pittsburgh, the fears of its human drivers have become a reality"
Robot driver is future.Lots of advantage of this modern technology.
1.Human driver  isn't required so reduce the total operation cost so direct effect in customer.
2.Easy to manage traffic flow also reduce parking space.
3.If this type car available soon also improve communication in those countries.
Additional advantages gov. ready smoother rides,increased roadway capacity at last for this project.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+2
Reply Report
Sweet_heartbo ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:5

Debate Master

2016-09-25 02:22

I'll go with robotic driver as we are about to go and live in the future and believe it or not but one day all cars would hv this feature as standard.. Trust me

Another thing as life is becoming very fast now a days one would love if he can just rest while on the way in his/her car or do some imp.  Pending work of his office...
See future is about to make life easy and one sure way to do this is to use artifical intelligence so that human can apply his limited time and his brain to other important And much fruitful tasks...
Reply Report
BasimOmer
Honeycomb
Wish me on 2nd August...

Gold:820

Sign In:281

best_contentM2Honour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarmeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsFacebookTwitter

2016-09-25 14:11

Always Humans...
Reply Report
fee_fedore139
Eclair

Gold:183

100KForumMembersDebate Master50KForumMembershotstar70KForumMembersHonour Online

2016-09-25 22:54

I simply always want the option to choose between self-driving and driving myself. So, yes, in that perspective I would like to have self-driving cars. Robots and AI surpass human capabilities, we just have to find a way to make it all work.
Its no use to discuss whether you like it or don't like it, when in fact "IT IS ALREADY HERE", thus we have to make it work. Simple as that.

You are not stuck in traffic, your ARE traffic.

"SELF-DRIVING CARS: HOW DO WE MAKE IT WORK?"
Reply Report
User520043352 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:0

Debate Master

2016-09-26 01:21

RE: Robotic driver vs Human driver.

The probability of accidents after the requisite testing of robotic drivers would be anytime less than human ones. Also technology cannot be rejected for the mere reason of having a notion of something obnoxious happening. It would be a wise thought to cope up with any glitches rather than scrapping the whole idea for the same.
Hence I personally feel that robotic drivers would make a better option.
Reply Report
Ramtin
Ice Cream

Gold:1112

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanEarphoneFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate MasterPhoto Geniusmeizu 13th anniversaryPro 5FacebookTwitterAvatar uploadedInstagramPandahotstarHonour Online content creator50KForumMembersValue Contribute70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-09-26 06:01

I believe future of cars belongs to robotic driver orself-driving cars.

Firstly, there are some reasons why human derives are moredangerous than robots. I will give you some example below:
1. Sleepy or tiered human drivers can cause car accidents
Nowadays peopleneed to work harder and harder to pay their debts and make money for future oftheir children. So, increases of working hours and pressure of hard workingmakes people tiered and sleepy. As a result, they attention less when they driveor they might sleep during driving specially at nights and in conclusion itwill increase the number of car accidents each day.
2. Humans behaviors and emotions can be dangerous forderiving
A) Drinking alcohol or using drugs are two main reasons forcar accidents. Over 36% of all car accidents in each year belongs to drunkdriving and over 50% of all fatal highway crashes are alcohol related.Unfortunate those numbers increase each year due to increase in usage ofalcohol and drugs specially in teenagers.
B) Human's emotions can also cause car accidents. Forexample, if a person is angry, happy or sad because, of a situation happened tothat person; That person may do less attention during deriving a car or evenmay do dangerous behaviors like increasing the speed of car that can cause acar accident.
3. Humans can break the driving laws
Driving with illegal speeds, driving in the wrong directionup one-way streets are some examples of breaking driving laws that can cause acar accident.

Second, robotic driver or self-driving cars have someadvantages over human drives. Again I will give you some example below:
1. Technology help robotic driver cars become safe andintelligent
New technologies can make cars become more intelligent andit can help us travel safer, easier and faster. For example, they can realizeother objects around them and prevent accidents if you don't drive carefully orif something jumps out in front of your car at night and you don't see it. Theycan also communicate with each other’s and it will help them to know abouttraffic of all places and choosing the best and fastest way by knowing whereyou want to go.
2. Robotic derive help you to save your time
Robotic driver will do all you need to do during driving andyou can use the time required for driving to do other works in your car likestudying or going on the internet and even playing games or other things withyour friends and family in the car.
3. Robotic driverhelp you to save your energy
When you are tired and want to relax or want to sleep inyour car robotic driver will do all you need to do for driving and can provideyou the amount of time you have before arriving to your destination so, you cansleep and relax and save your energy for other works. It will specially helpdrivers that need to drive between different cities with long distance liketruck or bus drivers.

Hope I gave you a basic view of future robotic drivers andadvantages it has over human driving. I believe if some people or organizationscould monitor cars with self-deriving technology faults and dangers of roboticdrivers will be much less than human drivers and possible negative effects likepossibility of hacking or mistakes of robotic drivers will be very a few andcould be controlled before anything dangerous happens.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+19
Reply Report
JChang77
Eclair

Gold:17

Sign In:31

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate MasterAvatar uploadedHonour Online 50KForumMembers

2016-09-26 17:38

Humans are best because any robot cannot replace human intelligence

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+4
Reply Report
Gorji
Donut

Gold:11

Sign In:2

Debate MasterAvatar uploaded

2016-09-27 04:43

Robots could be program to drive in every situations and with all kinds of vehicles from a taxi to big trucks but, human ability of driving for all people could not be as wide as robots so, each robots can drive in any country with different environments and the cost of transportation will reduce and governments can save money to create more jobs for people and people can also save more money with reduction of transportation costs.
Reply Report
TheRomeo
Eclair

Gold:46

Sign In:39

100KForumMembersDebate MasterHonour Online Avatar uploaded70KForumMembershotstar10KForumPosts

2016-09-27 20:11

I am supporting Robotic drivers but not as a complete replacement to Human drivers but as a assistant to Human drivers under emergency case scenarios. Ever heared of an Auto Pilot on aircrafts. Now imagine a similar Automatic driver. Don't you think this would be of great assistance especially in emergency situations. There are 2 such application of this technology I can think of:

1] Imagine you are driving home at night all alone and suddenly you be attacked by someone who stops your car to loot you. Now you are badly injured and cannot drive home. The automatic Robotic driver can drive you home.

2] Imagine that an elderly person is all alone at home and suddenly suffers a mild heart attack and he cannot drive to the hospital and calling someone for help can waste time. Under this case the automatic Robotic car can drive him safely to the hospital.

These are just 2 of the examples and there are much more places where automatic driver can assist humans especially women who find parking the car to be a problem. The automatic robotic driver can assist her in parking her car safely without damaging other cars.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+32
Reply Report
User443202632
Beta Team-Global

Gold:847

Sign In:136

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanDebate MasterPhoto GeniusM2Honour Online Avatar uploadedcontent creatorcontest lover50KForumMembershotstar70KForumMembersPanda10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-09-27 21:49

prem_vardhan replied at 2016-09-21 08:50
Even if robotic drivers are tested and verified as safe to employ. What about the real driver jobs?

then how about new technology
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.