prem_vardhan
Ice Cream

Gold:2908

Sign In:405

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversarycontest loverflyme 5pro 6FacebookM2Value ContributePhoto GeniusPainterPandaHonour Online 50KForumMembershotstarAvatar uploaded70KForumMembers10KForumPostsforum_appcontent creator

2016-09-21 11:20

Even if robotic drivers are tested and verified as safe to employ. What about the real driver jobs?
Humans that are employed as drivers with cab companies like Uber, Ola, Didi are the first ones to face the brunt. Enough jobs have already been replaced in industrial sector with robotics. Now automation wudn't be required to be upgraded to such a point where the competition in employment is also including these robots(enough humans everywhere).

Then there is surely this thing as emotion that a human does, this cant be replicated for sure.
Personal automatic driving cars like Tesla may be of a comfortable use if they are totally proved safe. This is purely needed only when a driver needs to relax for a bit, but wants the drive to go on.

Radical Example: Nick fury is almost killed in Captain America: Winter Soldier, of course that is a combined action from both him and his AI. But still trusting a human is a bit more safe.

No technology is ever fail proof. There is always a hack.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+22
Reply Report
Praveenarchit ...
Froyo

Gold:888

Sign In:194

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate MasterEarphonePhoto GeniusM2 note50KForumMembersAvatar uploadedPanda10KForumPosts

2016-09-21 12:28

Human driver is the best as they are living being and they can drive in extraordinary way the can drive easily in roads with potholes and many things where as robots are all with sensor and we can't say that it works all the time robots may have defects and that could lead to some accident and other point is that robots work with some map but humans know shortcut of the routes and they can go faster to their destination and other point is if we r travelling in robot car we can't speak with them Whereas in human driver we can talk sometimes and will be fun also
Reply Report
jmm4515
Gingerbread

Gold:470

Sign In:4

100KForumMembersDebate Master

2016-09-21 13:06

This is a good distraction for their buggy os, hmm. I prefer the human driver at the moment, but the development of machine deep learning is a step towards artificial intelligence and its development accelerates every year, at the moment its been under beta testing stage just like flyme beta testing, thats why self driving cars at the moment still needs human intervention sometimes, i just hope google and other players in the self driving industry wont be like meizu, full of bugs!
Reply Report
User520040786 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Sign In:0

Debate Master

2016-09-21 14:39

I think human driver is more reliable than robotic ones though the technology advanced on the ground that technology cannot cope in situations in case of emergency like fire,accident etc.So in my point of view human driver is the safest.
Reply Report
MZ_JackZhang
Administrator
PRO 6 (5.2.4.0A)

Gold:3276

Sign In:408

best_content100KForumMembersM2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansSuper ModeratorAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorflyme 5hotstarmeizu 13th anniversarypro 650KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-09-21 15:24

I prefer human driver now, and even in the future. Robotic driver can be one kind of driving assistant, to tell you the traffic situation, make a prediction and suggestion, you can active auto driving in some restrict areas; auto drive can perform well if everything is under control, but accidences are always with driving, I believe human can react faster in extreme situations; auto driving system can make mistakes, and easy to be hacked, when a driving system can't realize there's a mistake/error existed, it's very dangerous for the passengers.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+36
Reply Report
tmtehno
Beta Team-Global

Gold:460

Sign In:160

100KForumMembersPhoto GeniusDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversaryM2 noteflyme 5Avatar uploadedcontent creator50KForumMembers70KForumMembers10KForumPostsPandaforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-09-21 17:31

the best robot is the biorobot called "man"
Reply Report
ARYA_RATHORE
Froyo

Gold:667

Sign In:162

Honour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontent creatorcontest loverhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersDebate Masterforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2016-09-21 21:07

Human Create machines.....
Reply Report
MRANASSPRO
Eclair

Gold:309

Sign In:56

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversary

2016-09-22 07:41

It´s a question of Safety when we talk to driving :
Humans drivers could not be replaced entirely by Robotics, the artificial intelligence work differently compared to our minds and this point is so interesting, I would give some examples :

in situations of risk, where the decisions must be taken immediately, the quick human reaction could help and avoid accidents, because they have experience in such situations, while the Robotics may face a network error, or take a wrong decision....
Another example is when the road condition is bad for driving, the human can take some necessary precautions, by changing the road, or driving at a slow speed, while the driveless car may not recognize the situation and may expose the life of passengers to danger or lead them to death

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+8
Reply Report
User520041444 ...
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:6

Sign In:1

Debate Master

2016-09-22 19:19

Simple and Sweet reason behind my opinion to choosing 'human Driver' is that- there is nothing can be superior then the Mind of Human itself.. For example- A Human can think about infinite things and ideas about the whole universe, like you, like me, and like the one who is organising this contest, but a Robot or a Machine can't.. Robots are mostly designed and built for a particular or may be a few jobs, but not all the jobs.. SO that's the Most con of Robots.. See if a doom or attack or natural disaster comes to us, we can survive it with our ideas and with our thoughts, but Robots can't, you know why..!! Because they need Electricity , they need power to be charged up and that's not mostly possible in such tight situations.. So in the same way my point regarding this Topic is that- Okay, let's assume that Robotic drivers are the best and they can drive safely, but no, they can't.. What if there is an accident on the road, what if there is an emergency, but robots are not charged and he simply deny for driving on your face, what if there in no power in your area since a few days and your Robots are out of power and your car can only be driven with robots, what if its your wife is pregnant and she needs to be taken to hospital but your robot is charging itself or if he has some technical issue at night, what is he taking a person with disabilities, and then both of them can be same when some serious issue occurs..
and Most of them WHAT IF HE HAS SOMETHING BROKEN DUE TO ANY INJURY DURING DRIVE AND CAN'T  RECOVER ITSELF , SO NO FURTHER DRIVING AND YOU COULD BE DIE INSIDE THE MESS..
What is your car is turned upside down and Your Robot deny to break the Glass.. Haha..

Think about this, these are just a few examples, which are in my mind right now and there can be a lot in mine if i sits to write about a essay about them, and i guess even the so called ardent devotee of Robotic Drivers have some doubts in their minds, if they stop thinking about money and just think about the Superiority of mind, that- HUMAN CREATED MACHINES WITH HIS WIT, Now don't let them overcome to you..

Further We can see the Results of TONY STARC.. ;)

Thanks.. )

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Report
itsMynde
Gingerbread

Gold:506

Sign In:67

100KForumMembersM1 notePandaflyme fan50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPosts1st_anniversaryforum_app

2016-09-22 23:09

This is strange but i think driving are like hobby, i like drive , but i think in city some things can make robots like keep trains control, bus control. CONE SIDE !!! (i like do my works)
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.