Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5
Edited by Abhiparmar92 at 2016-09-28 17:04

I will choose a human side: As we're aware of many examples, data of various big scale companies are hacked easily. That can be done same with this technology, apart from that if Robotic driving is there and if security is penetrated then it can be easily controlled remotely, which is not a case in human side. The human mind is fare enough fast to take a decision in accidental and other like situations. Privacy is the myth in this world. You have to take care of your safety by own. I would like to quote this "It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are." a big personality said it. The statement is fair enough to justify my opinion also. That's why I would prefer human side driver.

Rate

Experience

+10

Prestige

+10

Gold

+45
Reply Report
jpoojary
Ice Cream

Gold:1253

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversarycontest loverPandahotstarAvatar uploadedHonour Online content creator50KForumMembers70KForumMembers10KForumPosts
Cyber security affect on robot cars , The car’s computer can be compromised , as could the communication system between the cars , The security behind self-driving cars would be the major obstacle , especially the hackers affect on the vehicle’s software and control its operation .

Robots cars cause loss of driving-related jobs , They cause the criminal and terrorist activities , They can be loaded with the explosives and they used to drive the bomb to its destination or they can be used in the other criminality acts such as the getaway vehicles .

The ethical problems arise when the robot car is in the unavoidable crash and it must choose between multiple harmful actions that could lead to the death , The self-driving car doesn’t eliminate the likelihood of the car accident and there’s no legal precedent for how the case would be handled .

The ability to operate a self-driving car will require the driver education , The cost of implementing the new technology is very high , The engineering , the power , the computer requirements , the software and the sensors cost a lot of money .

Self-driving cars will eliminate many jobs in the transportation sector , especially when it comes to the freight transportation and the taxi drivers , This could have the negative impact on the unemployment rate and the economy.

The robotic cars can not operate at a high level of safety in all weather conditions , the heavy rain affect on them & it damage the laser sensor mounted on the car’s roof and the snow can interfere with its cameras .

The robotic cars depend on accurate mapping systems through GPS that are not always accurate , Many people are worried about handing over all the power to the robotic cars that could malfunction and put them in dangerous situations .

Self-driving cars will maneuver through the hazards such as the roadblocks or unique local driving laws , It is difficult to identify the different local and state rules of the road and they can not interpret the human traffic signals .

The gasoline industry suffer because the self-driving cars would be electric , If self-driving cars are safer and reduce the number of accidents on the road , they will reduce the earning of the personal injury lawyers .

Robotic cars costs a lot of money , Truck drivers and taxi drivers will lose their jobs , The road system and infrastructure would need major upgrades for Self Driving vehicles to operate on them such as the traffic and street lights .

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+20
Reply Report
jpoojary
Ice Cream

Gold:1253

Sign In:245

best_content100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversarycontest loverPandahotstarAvatar uploadedHonour Online content creator50KForumMembers70KForumMembers10KForumPosts
Edited by jpoojary at 2016-09-20 17:23

CONCLUSION:-Such technology is mint for upper class people those who have money power and who will compromise his or her life with robot or computer thats the big question.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Report
sumt7
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:3

Sign In:0

100KForumMembersDebate Master
Edited by sumt7 at 2016-09-20 18:04

Robotic Driver

I'll always go for Robotic Driver, because whenever we go or return from party, certainly he will not ask for Beer, Vodka or Whiskey and as result, he will never go "High" no alcohol test, less accidents ,less casualties.
A better world.

Secondly, you seriously need not to pay hefty remuneration  to your Robotic Driver as few hours of daily charging is sufficient.

So in total I'll always support the Robotics car driver over human one. And if you're logical then you'll surely support my opinions. Period.
Reply Report
sumt7
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:3

100KForumMembersDebate Master
jpoojary replied at 2016-09-20 16:57
CONCLUSION:-Such technology is mint for upper class people those who have money power and who will c ...

Well. In future we may have such Robotic Drivers for public as well in Metro trains, Aircraft etc.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+1
Reply Report
PBraga
Froyo

Gold:112

Sign In:56

100KForumMembersflyme fanDebate Mastermeizu 13th anniversaryAvatar uploadedHonour Online 50KForumMemberscontent creatorhotstar
sumt7 replied at 2016-09-20 18:09
Well. In future we may have such Robotic Drivers for public as well in Metro trains, Aircraft etc. ...

Yes I agree with you. This technology can be very useful and much safer in case of aircrafts and trains and all different transports. That's why Robotics are much better.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+13
Reply Report
Pulak
Beta Team-Global

Gold:4043

Sign In:532

100KForumMembersM1 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate MasterDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary
Robotic driver is still a vision only.

I can see the following problems that are going arise -

• People love cars not only because it can transport, but also driving a car to a long distance is peoples favorite leisure time. Many people will refuse to accept it just because of that only.
  • Condition of roads are good in capital cities, but what about the country side. Road conditions are not good as well as starry animals and not to mention, the confused people walking on the roads will become a big trouble.
  • Possibility of failure of the robotic driver can not be denied as it completely artificial and can fail any time.
  • Software bug which is always possible i.e. it has been tested for thousand times but a remote condition which never creep up and not tested may arise in practical life.
  • With so much of automation, intelligent minds can start taking advantage and may lead to more crimes like robbery and hijacking.
  • With such automation, people will try to make robotic driver overloaded with trips and may result in software crash.
  • How the extreme conditions like fire, earthquake etc. can be handled by a robotic driver?
  • How much affordable it is going to be. Will average people be able to buy it?

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+26
Reply Report
nicopelle72
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:1

Debate Master
There aren't "failure robots".
But only imperfect software.
With the right bug free software,we have secure guide at 100%.
That's why i prefer robot driver instead human guide.
Reply Report
drmooz
Donut

Threads

Credits

Gold:16

Sign In:7

Debate Master
Okay! I wanna say my opinion .Men are the smartest creature among then all others.The Artificial Intelligent was imitated by human being. So an AI will be more accuration than man / can be more formation about the way to drive.I wanna point that the greatest technology company Google .Google invented and tested their robotic driven car which caculate and drive it's way acording to google map data base and system acuteness.But they don't believe on AI so much so there have two techinician to check and repair the AI bot's errors. So an AI bot driver now aday cannot be trusted because AI today just step at collecting data / caculating and reaction to drive.AI driven technology need much more to develop.A men will drive safety in normal state.But while alcoholic state and drowsy state there is more dangerous on his way .So normal man can drive and react more better than AI.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Report
flowerpetal
Donut

Gold:12

Sign In:11

Debate Master
I prefer a human driver for many reasons, one of these concerns being how well robotic drivers really could drive. In most conditions, an advanced robot could drive decently. However, there are many concerns, especially with the robot's system failing, or possibly being unable to navigate difficult-to-drive roads. A human is far more reliable, even with advanced technology. Technology can't really ever fully replace humans, and yet self driving cars could be a possibility in the near future. However, the time has not come yet, so for now we should stick with human drivers.
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.