subhashvarma
Visitor
Stop checking my status

Gold:4043

Sign In:502

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanM2 noteHonour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorhotstarmeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamFacebookTwitter10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-07-12 22:51

Show all posts
pajji replied at 2016-07-12 13:31
Good thread! Nice work keep updating

Thanks pajji
Reply Support (0) Report
subhashvarma
Visitor
Stop checking my status

100KForumMembersDiwaliMedalflyme fanM2 noteHonour Online Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorhotstarmeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamFacebookTwitter10KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-07-12 22:54

Show all posts
BasimOmer replied at 2016-07-12 09:25
Good thread keep going...

Thank you Basim
Reply Support (0) Report
subhashvarma
Visitor
Stop checking my status

2016-07-12 22:59

Show all posts
d_parashar replied at 2016-07-12 10:19
Someone's gonna get lynched badly!

Dont mind
Reply Support (0) Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-07-13 00:03

Show all posts
Edited by ultrametric at 2016-07-12 21:37
subhashvarma replied at 2016-07-12 20:19
1) Now ultrametric will show you and me an android based OS where user's never downgraded to their p ...
Yes they are the same:

I wrote it down in a topic, you can read it if you have the time.
On G and IN Chinese content is hidden but it's 1:1 the same as in the China A.
This topic explains "how to make a global firmware into 100% china by changing the locale"
Link: [Tutorial][Root]Free Music with Meizu Music App
What you see in this topic is the difference.

To the topic you linked written by an Admin: There is bollox (stands for bullsh*t) in what Tifa wrote and she knows it.
As example: You can go from G to A or G to IN without trouble.
Lesson to be learned: Don't blindly trust Chinese Admins, they might share bollox.

Also there are no Global developers or India developers -> It's all done in the Chinese firmware.All FlymeOS developers are in China and speak Chinese and develop on the Chinese firmware. (That's where bugs get fixed and features added.)
concerning this: I have heard many times since last october that "things will change sooon and soon, but until those changes arrive it doesn't count. Or nobody has anything from non-existing chagnes.

4) Yes, they are working hard... I am sure of that. But is that why you buy a phone?
Ask yourself this: Do  you want to have no bugs, the latest Androids and if you dont speak English a full translated phone... or would you like to know the some people far away work hard?

As written before, there is a lot you don't know and only time can teach.

Don't take what I wrote personal. It's great, super super great that you share your thoughts and express it in a positive way on the forum.

And as a remark:
-> If you did not write "There is so much noobs don't know" I would have been even more friendly.
Why this: ... I won't state the obvious again.
Reply Support (0) Report
Himanshu_sing ...
Jelly Bean

Gold:641

Sign In:178

100KForumMemberscontest loverInstagramAvatar uploadedModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5M2M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributeBeta CaptainBeta TeamGlobal FansPanda

2016-07-13 00:15

Show all posts
subhashvarma replied at 2016-07-12 20:19
1) Now ultrametric will show you and me an android based OS where user's never downgraded to their p ...

you are a true fan . but do not interpret one action as a proving statement for something other.
reason of why we not released this months stable beta is not what you have above tried to convey.
have fun!
but make sure to keep proper information before making such statement .
on a funny note0- statement about security upgrade was made by system manager PONY is his face to face interaction at India launch event.
Reply Support (0) Report
subhashvarma
Visitor
Stop checking my status

2016-07-13 00:33

Show all posts
Himanshu_singh replied at 2016-07-12 21:45
you are a true fan . but do not interpret one action as a proving statement for something other.
Thanks for the replay regarding security i have seen online news portals(maybe) they misspelled as jennifer
i was referring to IBtimes and TOI
Reply Support (0) Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-07-13 00:47

Show all posts
Edited by ultrametric at 2016-07-13 13:47
Himanshu_singh replied at 2016-07-12 21:45
yes I read that statement.

And there came one question to my mind:
-> When do those updates come to the phone?

I trust that PONY does not lie, but I am confident that he doesn't tell the full truth.
Means: PONY does not tell you everything, you should know. He keeps information hidden on purpose.

Answer this question:
Are all global / India devices updates weekly or as often as China and so get those Security UPdates?

For all others: Nah they don't.

Comment

Himanshu_s ...: they are included in monthly patch (stable) and are updated in background processes. a question was also raised on this of why not make it visible in info. to which they replied that it is something
2016-07-13 12:39
Reply Support (0) Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

2016-07-13 00:53

Show all posts
subhashvarma replied at 2016-07-12 22:03
Thanks for the replay regarding security i have seen online news portals(maybe) they misspelled as j ...

This is what you are talking about it. ( I shared it a long time ago on a different forum and directed to it today, so had the link ready.)

http://indianexpress.com/article ... low-update-2798331/
Reply Support (0) Report
subhashvarma
Visitor
Stop checking my status

2016-07-13 00:53

Show all posts
Edited by subhashvarma at 2016-07-12 22:27
ultrametric replied at 2016-07-12 21:33
Yes they are the same:

I wrote it down in a topic, you can read it if you have the time.
I was just tellin fans about the google play services and language translations are present in both global and indian firmware ultra other than that i agree to ur point of mistakes in language translations

and for the point 4 it differs from person to person bugs will be for sure like any other
latest android is not a problem atlest the present flyme is running on lollipop which maynot be great now but still its fine as many devices still run on 5.1
translations must me improved as you told but the present translations are ok(mostly)
when compared to xiaomi and other chinese companies meizu is still very small and we cant expect too much
I'm not at all Concerned With your opinion in few ,your an experienced user i do respect that
Reply Support (0) Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

2016-07-13 00:59

Show all posts
Edited by ultrametric at 2016-07-12 22:36
subhashvarma replied at 2016-07-12 22:23
I was just tellin fans about the google play services and language translations are present in bot ...
That " Meizu is small is an excuse."
Meizu is old much older then the competition, including Xiaomi.... all written down here.

Also Meizu is small because if countless mistakes and so on...

Meizu is getting bigger b/c Alibaba what's bigger then Amazon pumped some money into Meizu.

Read through the forum and not just this one.
And you will something like this.
- Meizu and Flymeos have big potential, but don't use it.
- Meizu doesn't care about global customers.
- most Meizu cares about us China, and that's smart.

However, I would not have responded if you left out the " what noobs don't know part". Be aware of this.
I know that you must learn by doing and that only time can teach, the looking forward to hear you in half a year was serious.
So keep your opinions, I will keep mine
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.