NasirSyed
Beta Team-Global

Gold:119

Sign In:30

100KForumMembersM2M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal Fansyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-10 19:49

Edited by NasirSyed at 2016-01-10 17:30

What Meizu want to do is, make a product that is way smarter than any mobile device has ever been, and super-easy to use. This is what Meizu is. OK!. Meizu has long been a leading innovator of mobile technology. And we're going to reinvent the phone.

I myself own an Meizu MX5.

img1452425662640.jpg (1.01 MB, Downloads: 28)

img1452425662640.jpg
Reply Support () Report
viki4vikram
Jelly Bean

Gold:2105

Sign In:363

best_content1st_anniversary100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Value ContributeBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_testerModeratorFacebookTwitter10KForumPostsforum_app

2016-01-10 22:11

Edited by viki4vikram at 2016-01-10 19:42

Happy new year to all and 2016 is definitely a special year to me as I got my Meizu M2 delivered ON 1st Jan 2016..
(Like a new year gift ). My long wait to start using meizu phone came to an end with 2015.

Everything about my connection with Meizu started from facebook..
Let me start from here, may be in mid 2015.. as usual, myself being an all tech/gadgets loving fellow was just reading the news related to android/mobiles , etc .. At that point I saw this new company coming up with new campaigns in fb, for its release in India with a new model with very good specs to price ratio in front of other companies like Xiaomi with a very good looking phone model.
Before connecting with meizu, I was having a very good crush on trying different ROMs by flashing over a rooted phone. so far I have done this with 5~6 android phones- Samsung,Sony,Xiaomi.,etc. with over 10 to 20 different types of ROMs. in each phone model.

Later on as I started following Meizu news , wanted to buy a phone but waited for an opportunity and finally made a decision to buy  when they announced the recruitment for beta team and now I am using a M2 and I am loving the features in Flyme.
M2 is a really good phone (which is my 7th android phone). awesome specs in that range (and Yes, it beats redmi 2 prime -the only competitor in all the tests ) .

Reply Support () Report
mkprasaad
Beta Team-Global

Gold:241

Sign In:28

100KForumMembersM1 notePhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontest loverM3 note70KForumMembers10KForumPostsyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterforum_app

2016-01-10 22:30

I would more likely to share the reason behind to buy a Meizu product first of all .
I brought my first android smartphone in 2011, and at that time as per my memory, only L.G, Samsung and Videocon had android phones in my region - Kerala.I preferred L.G P500 (Optimus One) as my first android smartphone because my experiences with other two brand's products was terrible. And L.G Optimus One was my best buddy for 4 long years - best battery,better camera and something called build quality that many other phones lacks was the main features of that phone.I always give equal preference to low price, better performance,unique features and best quality that whatever I wanted to buy and that phone satisfies me in all aspects.But an accidental over night charging using a cheap quality charger adapter in a lightning low-voltage night took the ability to charge my Optimus . I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because I got a reason to buy a new phone,and I was sad because I lost my best buddy that I used to try more than 150 custom ROMs and still uncomplaining

Then I stared researching to fill my Optimus' space in many sites and in person. All I wanted was a strong opponent to my Optimus,the perfect replacement that suits after 4 years from the smartphone industry. And in the final round of my research I shortlisted some devices according to my budget and availability in India like- MI4i, YU Yureka, Moto G(3rd Gen),etc. Then suddenly i heard a news that a company called Meizu is going to launch in India and M1 note is the first device that they are going to launch first.Then I researched about Meizu and it's devices, especially about M1 Note.After my long research I ended up on two options- Mi4i and M1 Note.The only element that made me to think in Mi4i over M1 Note was its ppi(441),Its Full HD and 5" display so small size and M1 Note is Full HD and 5.5" display and I didn't saw this phone or know anybody who used this phone. But many online websites and videos helped me to decide the right choice,so I ended up by buying M1 Note. And I get a far more better best buddy than my old phone.

Some of my friends was firstly surprised that how a man like me (they always considered me as a scrimp) ordered a phone from a brand that anybody heard of (at that time in my area). But some of them believed the crazy tech geek in me and they two of them ordered in the next sale. And when m2 launched in India my 4 friends bought it in the first sale itself!

From my friends and my own personal opinion we all expecting an attractive phone with 5" screen with Full HD display and with the performance  of m1 note (3 or 4GB RAM is preferable). And we all are sure that it will maintain the build quality and budget friendly, because it's the signature of Meizu.
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-10 23:55

Edited by brian_rodrigues at 2016-01-10 21:33

SS of my tweet on twitter...

Reply Support () Report
Arunabh
Beta Team-Global
Design is intelligence!

Gold:1211

Sign In:262

best_content100KForumMembersM2 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarmeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_appcontent creator

2016-01-11 00:23

Here's my Meizu M2 note, my daily driver. It serves all my basic needs be it Web Browsing, Media Consumption, Photo Editing, Office word, etc. Got my Meizu m2 yesterday. Now just waiting to get my hands on MX5.
MY AMAZING PHONE:

MY EXPECTATIONS FOR FLYME IN 2K16:
1. Flyme OS 5 for all Meizu devices.
2. Stable release every month & public beta builds every week for both global and indian firmware users.
3. Flyme OS 5 beta builds based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) soon for beta testers.
4. Would love to see Flyme OS trimmed to a smaller size (around 650-700 mb).
5. Themes and Flyme Account support on both indian and global firmware.
6. Theme Developing tools & tutorials allowing all global and indian designers to create and publish themes.
7. Would be great to see more contests and fans in the Flyme forum.

Reply Support () Report
Robowar
Froyo

Gold:137

Sign In:0

100KForumMembersM2 noteHonour Online Photo GeniusGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandaFacebook

2016-01-11 01:54

My M2

P60103-080959-001.jpg (230.17 KB, Downloads: 30)

P60103-080959-001.jpg
Reply Report
Polestar2708
Froyo

Gold:113

100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansModeratorFacebook

2016-01-11 02:42

Edited by Polestar2708 at 2016-01-11 00:16

Hi all!!
Great work everyone!!
I suppose my entry marks the end of contest,
I am so glad the contest got so many great entries, I was thinking of not posting as am a moderator myself!! But the inspiration I got! is beyond words

We have got so many creative people among us hn!!  Especially the great posters and stories from ultrametric,  h_e_m_an (I envy you!, u posted what I had planned),  Baymax2000, abaggie, arunabh, Oswal
But that doesn't mean others didn't do well! The contest is a success because of all of us!

To begin with my story!
I am a tech geek and a gadget freak,  as of now we look for China as the global leader in technology! So just like everyone I was waiting for brand like Xiaomi, meizu,  oppo, vivo and then came 1+, n coolpad.

First it was xiaomi to come to India so I bought a Redmi 1s since I couldn't buy mi3 the hardware was good but it was weak with respect to software! Don't worry folks my phone wasn't stolen from bus,  I have a different story{:10_323:}
(I have a habit of buying phones from every brand rather than just flashing their respective roms, I like testing the company in all fields)

Thereafter, I was waiting for meizu which launched its m1 note n I picked in the first flash sale n believe me its a gem! M2, m2 note are not even close to it.
Thereafter,  I have been following meizu whole heartedly,  
  Now the question is why meizu over xiaomi?
1. Design of meizu is marvellous
2. Xiaomi clears its stock in India!
3. Pathetic service centres.

I finally got attached to meizu when I got a to be at the launch of mx5 on 26 August , N I met Li Nan (VP, Marketing meizu) n I was awww struck with the gold colour! N thereafter I have been on forum and participate in all meizu contest even though never won any{:10_342:}, kidding.

[size=42.2222px]Thereafter I got a chance to associate with meizu when they asked for job  applications n I had longed for it since very long so I mailed my CV and all details to Zhang and Joey for Marketing and community executive and manager but alas they were looking for experienced people rather than freshers but they asked me to met them in Delhi n I was the first person to meet them, yay!!!!
Therafter, I promised to help them to get them more people for product suggestions and we again met the next Saturday, for I had invited all the tech geeks that I know of.
There Tifa told me that I can be a beta testing leader if I want to!! it was my first milestone and since then there is no turning back!

Currently,
I am Beta Team leader
Forum Moderator
#MeizuSuperfan n #MEIZUAmazeU are my hashtag which are getting popular, n am thinking of getting them patented now (lol)

Now I just have one wish and that's to be a part of product and business expansion team and trying my best to show the power of this mammoth tech savy company . Lets hope for the best!!
Meizu Superfan
Meizu Amaze U!

meizu-759.jpg (36.65 KB, Downloads: 31)

meizu-759.jpg
Reply Support (1) Report
Polestar2708
Froyo

Gold:113

100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansModeratorFacebook

2016-01-11 02:47

This marks the end of contest!! Excited for the result now!!
Reply Support () Report
sir_bundu
Beta Team-Global

Threads

Credits

Gold:5

Sign In:1

100KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester

2016-01-11 02:51

Ahaan!
Time for my meizu story folks.
Actually i have been buying android phones since past 4 years and it was samsung galaxy grand 2, when i realised that you need to get into specifications before feeling that a phone is worth your money.
That's when i began getting every other phones' specifications and their pros and cons. Since then used and tested numerous phones including a few lumias too.
Around an year back got a glimpse of the brand meizu on one of the blog sites and then started following its releases. 3 months back a friend of mine wanted to buy a device within 10k and that was the first instance when i trusted meizu and made him buy m2 note. Was amazed with the fluid experience it provided. A month later i went on to switch to mx5 onfrom my moto g2. Fab it was and it is the same today too. Meanwhile the inbuilt browser had a link for the forum, and following that led me to the beta testers team and now i have even met few of their officials at their gurgaon office. So that's how it is b/w me and meizu.
And now coming to what i wish meizu does in 2016----
A stable and fluid flyme experience which already is great,  but a bit improvement will make it world class!  
Reply Support () Report
Tifafa
Jelly Bean

Gold:2367

Sign In:9

1st_anniversary100KForumMembersMX5Super HunterValue ContributeBeta CaptainBeta TeamPro 5

2016-01-11 10:48

Dear all,

Thank you for your sharing!

Many contents surprise me totally! Today we will make another post and vote for your story!
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.