baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

Gold:923

Sign In:79

100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-01-06 23:07

My Meizu story
It's different from any other story
I didn't knew any thing about Meizu till August 2015
After that
They had their first meet up at Delhi (launch of mx5)
My brother was their at the launching
A few days after launching
They had a meet with fans
My brother told me about that
Then I joined the meet and also the forum
The meet was great their I met
Jack Zhang, Tifa, joey, Gary, many others
Their staff was very polite
After this I started searching more and more about meizu
And I found that Meizu is a great brand
Then I applied for beta testing
And now I m a part of it
It great
With meizu
Hello dear Meizu
U r the deizu
Reply Support () Report
baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-01-06 23:09

????????
Reply Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-07 04:37

baymax2000 replied at 2016-01-06 20:37
My Meizu story
It's different from any other story
I didn't knew any thing about Meizu till August  ...

You said "u r the deizu"... what do u mean by "DEIZU"... {:10_329:}
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-07 04:39

baymax2000 replied at 2016-01-01 16:00
Really excited about the results
Made from painter

what is "DEIZU"... {:10_344:}
Reply Support () Report
baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

2016-01-07 15:33

Similar to meizu and it shows greatness
In the poem. it is greatest
Reply Support () Report
anky17cool
Beta Team-Global

Gold:534

Sign In:63

100KForumMembersValue ContributePhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5yearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5

2016-01-07 18:29

Happy New Year Everyone ????
Reply Support () Report
Polestar2708
Froyo

Gold:113

Sign In:0

100KForumMembersHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansModeratorFacebook

2016-01-08 00:05

Good going as of now! More entries to come!!
Share it guyz!!
Reply Support () Report
brian_rodrigu ...

2016-01-08 18:24

MEIZU... The journey that started from a simple mp3 player to a world class smartphone maker... Meizu has indeed come a long way... Wishing MEIZU a successful year ahead...

Here are my expectations for Flyme/Meizu for 2016...
1. Make Flyme OS more stable and bug free.
2. Give a quick Android Marshmallow update powered by Flyme to the users.
3. Make Flyme OS more user friendly with inputs from fans and followers.
4. Increase fan base by conducting various contests and activities for fans on Facebook, Twitter and forums.
5. Provide more service centres in India in order to increase the customer satisfaction and to build a stronger brand.
6. Frequent product launches in order to keep up with competition and to stay one step ahead of all competitors.
7. Go Global by looking for newer markets and aim for launching Meizu products all over the world.
8. Currently Meizu launches its products in China first and then the product arrives in other markets like India after a couple of months (Meizu Pro 5 is not yet launched in India and Meizu mx5 16gb is still the flagship product of Meizu for India with no 32gb and 64gb version available for India) but this should change and Meizu should launch new products simultaneously in other markets as well, soon after the China launch.
9. Aim for being among the top 3 android smartphone makers in the world.
10. Meizu should explore into newer segments like portable speakers, smart watch, fitness trackers etc. After all Meizu is a company which started its journey with mp3 players hence it would be nice to see Meizu continue this musical journey and launch some new products relating to music like portable speakers and headphones etc...

Wishing Meizu a successful year ahead... #MeizuFan #MeizuAmazeU

Reply Support () Report
Arunabh
Beta Team-Global
Design is intelligence!

Gold:1211

Sign In:262

best_content100KForumMembersM2 noteSuper HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstarmeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPostsforum_appcontent creator

2016-01-08 20:28

Hi, This is Arunabh, a true Meizu fan . I currently own a Meizu m2 note.I have known Meizu before they entered the Indian market. Meizu is an evolving brand, they focus in details on every aspects of their products, be it Design, User Experience, Material, Feel, etc. They have a unique Design Language. You can clearly see that there's a certain similarity in all of their devices. Meizu smartphones not only looks beautiful but also performs like a beast. These are a few of the things that makes Meizu class apart and stand out.
Though Meizu is a very young brand here in India, they have already amazed us by launching 4 awesome smartphones in such a short time.
Meizu has never failed to amaze me and i'm sure they have many surprises for their fans this year!

Here's a movie poster i made out of excitement starring MEIZU Panda!
[ Make sure to check the credits in the poster to see if you got a chance to be a part of the movie. ]

Reply Support (1) Report
baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

2016-01-08 21:43

Got something new to show

1452260515409.jpg (578.68 KB, Downloads: 51)

1452260515409.jpg
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.