Sign In:0

100KForumMembersHonour Online

2016-01-09 10:34

Show all posts
Edited by Oswal at 2016-01-09 03:46

My poster/wallpaper:

MX5 wallpaper

MX5 wallpaper

My expectations for Flyme and Meizu in 2016 are more expansion into european markets and Flyme 6 based at Android Marshmallow with better autonomy and performance.
Reply Support () Report
baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

Gold:923

Sign In:79

100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-01-09 15:06

Show all posts
All entries are nice
Reply Support () Report
用户103158696
Cupcake

Threads

Credits

Gold:0

2016-01-09 20:18

Show all posts
When I purchased Meizu m2 my friend thought that it was an expensive mobile, they even believed it is a variant of apple but later on when I explained them it
Reply Support () Report
ultrametric
Read Only
I wont bite.

Gold:417

Sign In:66

best_contentEarphoneMX5Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansPanda

2016-01-09 22:58

Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Reply Support () Report
pranaysanchet ...
Beta Team-Global

Gold:104

Sign In:74

100KForumMembersPhoto Geniusyearly_beta_tester

2016-01-10 17:27

Show all posts
Happy new year fellas...may you all have a great future ahead and yeah...dont break your resolutions
Reply Support () Report
baymax2000
Beta Team-Global

Gold:923

Sign In:79

100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversaryyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX510KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-01-10 17:31

Show all posts
Come on everyone it's the last day
1452418081488.jpg
Reply Support () Report
TheBeardo
Froyo

Gold:580

Sign In:95

100KForumMembersHonour Online Avatar uploaded

2016-01-10 17:36

Show all posts
I'll be Straight to Point. ;)

1. Story is, I applied for Captian and I got Reply from Tifa but i thought it was Spam. At time i didn't knew about members and there were no mark of official. then Later on i got whatsapp text, I was Amazed and super excited. It was damm Highest moment. The Team asked for Face to face meeting on the same day but they managed on the next day. Finally I Reached there and had lots of Discussion and I can see Forums is also now going great! Hope for best in Future. After Coming back to home got Confirmation too. And Now I have Device too. so, that we guys can test the things to make it Best and Stable. It's been great till now with Flyme hope for Future too.

2. Now Future. Oh It's Simple. "FUTURE IS FLY-ME" That's Flyme ;)

Simple and Easy.
Over and Out ;)
-Beardo
Reply Support () Report
Ajinkya95
Beta Team-Global

Gold:238

Sign In:32

100KForumMembersM2Photo GeniusAvatar uploadedPandacontest loverflyme 550KForumMembersyearly_beta_tester10KForumPosts70KForumMembers

2016-01-10 18:15

Show all posts
Have been using Meizu m2 for quite a while now... So here is what i expect from flyme based on my experience.. :

Since its inception flyme has been good. I want to see it expand and form great. The thing is flyme lacks few things which we at beta testing team have already suggested and we hope they will be taken care of.

I would also like to see more enhancement options made available to the user such as variety of wall papers, transition customisation and so on.

Themes can be improved and also the overall ui. Its good, better but not the best out there.

Hardware on the inside is great at this price point and this thing i would like Meizu to carryon.

These are the few hopes and wishes i have from flyme and m sure they will be compelled altogether to form a better stronger flyme of 2016. As always, have a fantastic year ahead...
Reply Support () Report
pajji
Beta Team-Global
Attention to details

Gold:1170

Sign In:239

best_content100KForumMembersM2Honour Online Photo GeniusBeta TeamAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontest loverflyme 5M3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX410KForumPostsforum_app1st_anniversary

2016-01-10 18:30

Show all posts
Hello all!!
First of all, thanks for providing an excellent opportunity.... Thank you Meizu and flyme for this..

My Meizu story...,

I purchased my first phone about 2years back, it was Xolo Q1000 and i loved it because of it's style and features and of course the budget!!... That was when i came to know about different brand's like Meizu, Xiaomi and other Chinese brand's... I wished they come to India that time... After using Q1000 for almost a year I wanted to change it get a new one... It was the time when Xiaomi made its entry to India with an excellent budget device The Redmi 1S.. I bought it in the first sale(maybe i was lucky enough!! Lol! ). I was surprised by the quality of the hardware of the device though the software is Buggy and slow ( it's still is!!)... This phone had an top camera quality under the price range of ₹15k... It was this phone with which i played a lot like changing to custom ROMs and doing some tweaks to the software as i didn't care about the warranty because Xiaomi cover's it all... I was quite happy with my phone☺..!
One day i was traveling to my college by local transport (Bus)... My stop was nearing.. The bus was jam packed there was no way to get down, everyone were in hurry... But finally i got down from the bus and checked my pocket!!. Oh Fish!!! My phone was stolen... All the struggle to get down from the bus made loose concentration on my phone.. I tried to call using friend's phone thinking that i might have left my phone on the seat but No, my phone was gone...
After that i had to buy a new phone... I don't know what i was waiting for, but i came to know the launch of Meizu M2 ????.. I knew Meizu was an amazing Brand, as i had suggested my friend to buy Meizu m2 note, it was a great device so i decided to buy m2 as it fit's my budget... I was successful in buying the device at first sale but Poor service of Snapdeal made it an unsuccessful Buy overall.. So i booked it again and got the device after two week's... I was stunned by the looks of M2 and and the UI of this... I had previously used FlymeOS in redmi 1s but this had many bugs.. But with m2 FlymeOS stand's out in performance compared to other UI.... Camera was the high priority to me and m2 didn't let down.. The manual mode in this phone is excellent.. High quality hardware and software (not in case of other phone's i used before), made the phone stand out among its competitors... After buying the phone i joined the flyme forum and got entered the beta tester's recruitment and finally i got selected... It fells good to be an beta tester with Meizu.????. Four Months passed and there's not even a single problem with the phone... I would like to tell that FlymeOS is the heart of the every Meizu device's success... FlymeOS is excellent... Hoping for further development of FlymeOS...

Thanks for providing the opportunity..????
Waiting for a fan meet at Bengaluru soon!!
Reply Support (1) Report
Oswal
Donut

Gold:7

100KForumMembersHonour Online

2016-01-10 18:42

Show all posts
The vertical version for use as wallpaper in smartphones:

Smartphone wallpaper

Smartphone wallpaper

Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.