Today I downloaded flyme 7, It was a successful instalation, but after restarting my phone it don't turn on (stay with the Flyme written balloon underneath and do not leave it). After this, I entered on fastboot mode and tried to wipe data. But It do not solve.
Please, I need help!
My smartphone is MX6
Please mention here the exact details. Like before flashing which version are you using. How you flash the phone with clean data option or not.
NK_Badal replied at 2018-05-16 17:24
I'm using Flyme 7 (last version), android 7.1.1. Before flashing, I was using Flyme 22.214.171.124G.
I installed version 7 and after restarting the phone, it gets stuck on the screen that has the Flyme balloon. After this, I tried to wipe data, but it didn't solv my problem
Brother don't go to the Chinese version from Global Version. It always create some problem. As Global Beta is already announced you can try that instead of flashing Chinese version. So now if you are stuck in bootloop, you can try this to recover your phone.
1. Firstly switch off your phone.
2. Switch on with volume up and power button pressing at a time.
3. Release the button when you see the flyme logo.
4. Now a recovery screen you will show.
5. Just connect your phone with a usb cable to your laptop/pc.
6. A recovery drive will appear in your laptop/pc.
7. Just copy the latest 126.96.36.199G to this recovery drive.
8. Now on your phone, just check the both option. Update firmware and clean data option.
9. Now click on update .
10. Now leave your phone as it is updating now.
11. After sometime your phone will boot up.
12. When your phone come to home screen, just did a factory reset also for safer side.
Hope this will solve your problem.