Bugs with camera in other aplications

2018-03-02 08:48

Show all posts
Hello!
I bought a Meizu M3 Note a year ago

When the beta beta 6 OS came out, I decided to install and test a little, installed through the "air" in the official application.
I used it until the release of 6 OS. At first, it was updated to 6.1.0.0G, after - to 6.2.0.0G and here the problems started.
Before that, everything worked as it should, but after this update, no matter what version I rolled back or installed, there still appear such bugs:

-Stories in the Instagram are bugging when you move your finger up the screen to bring it closer. It isnt geting closer, and even after releasing the record button, the recorded video is not saved and the camera of the instagram bugging, only the record button remains, and on pressing nothing happens to it.

-Video messages in the Telegram are not recorded, when you press the record button, an image of what we are recording is shown, but the recording itself does not go

-The video files is not sent, both in the Instagram and in the Telegram

I checked the connection to the Internet, tried it with different providers and different routers, through the mobile Internet, reinstalled the Flyme OS from 6 to 5, there the same problemm, returned to 6.1, to 6.2 versions - all the same.
I do not know what to do.

Here I uploaded the video to YouTube, here it is clearly shown that I can understand.
https://youtu.be/aDB41KaKE2E

Tags:Camera, bugs