Shady_Ankit
Honeycomb

Gold:2866

Sign In:317

2017-05-05 21:43

PULKIT332 create on 2017-05-05 18:42
The hidden secret of miuiNo UI changesNo App changesThats why thay got that constent updatesThay just has to put their skin on every miui version with little changes,Miui 8 only has notification panal changed and nothing alse,Same home screen, app drawer, nothing has changed in MIUI 8.And Flyme, flyme changes the hole user interface,You can see difference in Flyme 4,5,6 every Update has thier unique design and more features added in every UpdateBut every body complains why they don't provide updates --- because thay have to do work on every thing thats why unlike MIUI they just change the android version and nothing alse....

Flyme changed ui because it needed upgradtion while Miui has upgraded over the time to this stage.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2017-05-05 21:43

The hidden secret of miuiNo UI changesNo App changesThats why thay got that constent updatesThay just has to put their skin on every miui version with little changes,Miui 8 only has notification panal changed and nothing alse,Same home screen, app drawer, nothing has changed in MIUI 8.And Flyme, flyme changes the hole user interface,You can see difference in Flyme 4,5,6 every Update has thier unique design and more features added in every UpdateBut every body complains why they don't provide updates --- because thay have to do work on every thing thats why unlike MIUI they just change the android version and nothing alse....

No one cares about UI, Meizu could provide a stock Android experience, that would be awesome for many of us also for meizu, it would be safe and easy to provide stable update quickly without any hiccups. But no, meizu choose to build its own Android based os and now this decision has bounced back to them. Takes months of time to work, lazy updates, hate comments and more. To bring various cosmetic changes in flyme, meizu can't evn make a time to solve minor issues like providing patch for VoLTE.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
Rupesh_verma
Eclair

Gold:391

Sign In:91

2017-05-05 22:00

flyme is better os than miui but redmi note 3 is better phone than Meizu m2 note .it's my personal experience
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
DjPrasad26
Froyo

Gold:1217

Sign In:183

Panda100KForumMembers1st_anniversaryforum_app10KForumPosts

2017-05-05 22:20

Rupesh_verma create on 2017-05-05 19:30
flyme is better os than miui but redmi note 3 is better phone than Meizu m2 note .it's my personal experience

my dad using a redmi note 3, so too have to experience, and believe me only few things I will appreciate in note 3.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
DjPrasad26
Froyo

2017-05-05 22:25

well said...that's what I try explain to many of the users haveing negative point about meizu. even it's too much of time to upgrade but the difference between Flyme 5 to 6 was huge and the difference between MIUI 7 to 8 was a little. no difference expect the android version got updated to 6 from 5
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
PULKIT332
Ice Cream

Gold:2525

Sign In:149

Pandaforum_app100KForumMembers1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2017-05-05 22:26

Edited by PULKIT332 at 2017-05-05 19:57
HemRoy replied at 2017-05-05 19:13
No one cares about UI, Meizu could provide a stock Android experience, that would be awesome for m ...
Bro, thats i agree,
I also use Jio sim,
I agree miui provided volte,
And meizu focus on new features not on solving old problems
But if you compair them feature wise you will know the difference
Game mode
Plit screen
kids mod and more are some features flyme provides
And you you can throw your MI phone and throw meizu and see,which one will survive,
giving processer and RAM more is not enough you have to give a quality product thats what meizu do
Thats why till now every body know Nokia..
Reply Support (0) Report
DjPrasad26
Froyo

2017-05-05 22:37

my brother uses the LG G3 and that phone have functions like double tap anywhere to lock, double tap to wake up and many others. and remember these kind of things are found in a high budget phone's. but meizu is providing it in just a 10K INR.and there are many other things which makes meizu good
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2017-05-05 22:38

PULKIT332 create on 2017-05-05 19:56
Edited by PULKIT332 at 2017-05-05 19:57 Bro, thats i agree,I also use Jio sim,I agree miui provided volte,And meizu focus on new features not on solving old problemsBut if you compair them feature wise you will know the differenceGame modePlit screenkids mod and more are some features flyme providesAnd you you can throw your MI phone and throw meizu and see,which one will survive, giving processer and RAM more is not enough you have to give a quality product thats what meizu doThats why till now every body know Nokia..

How many of users use those features. I doubt they are small if we starts to  count them. Throwing phones, that's a silly part to ask. I am not saying that mi is good in that or what so ever. Pointing out some cons that lead meizu to lose its grounds. If meizu provides a stock Android than it will be also easy for them to support users by providing patches and updates. I have already said, love meizu but the way they doing makes me said. A good hardware losing just for poor software support.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
SKYNETF
Froyo

Gold:820

Sign In:148

2017-05-05 23:26

miui have better options  for themes and has volte atleast in its almost all smartphones
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
DjPrasad26
Froyo

2017-05-06 00:20

HemRoy create on 2017-05-05 20:08
How many of users use those features. I doubt they are small if we starts to  count them. Throwing phones, that's a silly part to ask. I am not saying that mi is good in that or what so ever. Pointing out some cons that lead meizu to lose its grounds. If meizu provides a stock Android than it will be also easy for them to support users by providing patches and updates. I have already said, love meizu but the way they doing makes me said. A good hardware losing just for poor software support.

if we start counting there are very small and very large things to compare. I'm sorry that I missed many things in the favour of note 3 and also m2 note. the making of thread was like fixing a puzzle with 1000 of pieces. but tell me what your friend or anyone having your meizu phone will look at 1st, is it the android version or all the other stuffs. I think he will be getting a little amazed of seeing all the stuffs in Android marshmallow
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.