(ASK) Recover Bricked Meizu m2 note phone

2016-02-02 08:31

I accidentally downloaded & installed wrong ROM to my m2n device . My previous firmware was 4.5.4.2i unrooted, i installed it with Flyme OS 5.6.2.1 beta New Year Special Edition, im forgot where i get the update.zip. After download the file, i open it from file explorer then tick wipe user data. When installing this my battery is 50%.  after that the phone restart, it showing loading Checking Firmware then Upgrading, but after Upgrading process the phone restart and just showing black screen, i wait for it but it keep restarting every 50s and just showing black screen . in the third restart, i try to turn it off by pressing power button for 7s, but the phone automatically turn on after 3s turn off. in that time my phone was so hot till the battery empty because the phone can't be turned off. after i charge my phone, i try pressing volume up + power and nothing happen, just black screen like before and can't be turned off again. i can't enter recovery. I search in the google, now i know that my phone was bricked. They say there is no way recovering bricked meizu phone because the bootloader is locked. Now what should i do? is there any way to recover the phone before i try to return it for warranty?
Thanks.