Lost the stock recovery of Meizu m3 note(indian), no recovery in phone rightnow

2016-11-12 03:07

Guys i have lost the stock recovery of my meizu m3 note (indian) ,while i was trying to root my phone using flashify ....i know that meizu has an inbuilt rooting system ,but whenever i tried it..it shows "error accessing server".
so guys rightnow ,i have no recovery in my phone....when i try to boot into recovery mode....it just gives the meizu logo..and simply restarts....
so right now i can not even upgrade my phone to the recently launched flyme 5.1.11.0G even if it shows to me when i open "upgrade " app ....i have downloaded the new update ,but when i click on reboot to upgrade it .....it simply reboots without upgrading anything..
i am right now on FLYME 5.1.3.1G .

also please tell how to unlock bootloader of the meizu m3 note.....all the problems are happening due to this stupid bootloader only...

So guys please help me now ...as without any recovery and with a locked bootloader .... i can't upgrade my phone in anyway..

so please tell me how to bring back the stock recovery

or any custom recovery right now..

and yeah i have rooted my phone after all this ...but i can't take any risk as without any recovery ...if once any problem occured , i will not be able to do anything..
for rooting download mzaccount.apk and install....it will replace your old user centre app with new one...then you will be able to root your phone .(apk link provided in the below link)

so meizu guys and people ,please please help me with this..

http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-4639-1-1.html