[Video]8 extreme crash tests to MEIZU devices

2016-10-25 10:55

Just found a video by a Russian Youtube channel, they crash MEIZU devices with 8 extreme ways.. check the below video how they did it ( you can translate the subtitle by Youtube or check the scr ipt of the video below ) :

scr ipt

0:00 – Stas –  “Hi,guys! MEIZU is a rather young brand, but it has been winning the smartphonemarket very quickly. They suggest we do MEIZU smartphones crash test.”

0:07 – Serzh  – “Asnearly everyone has crashed and tested various Xphones, we have taken a creative approach totesting. We decided to try these smartphones for various sports games.”

0:18 – Stas –  “No,no, no, it’s not about playing games on a smartphone, it’s about smashing them… for fun.”

0:24 – Serzh  – “Sothis is where the Olympic Games ‘Internet-Bomb-It’ begin!”

0:30 – Stas – “Just look, how desperately sporty weare!”

0:40 – Stas –  “Wouldyou like to know, if you can play football with your phone?”

0:44 – Stas –  “Who knows. Let’s find out.”

0:58 – Serzh  – “Wholikes baseball here? No one actually on this continent, but still… What if weplay it like this?”

1:13 – Stas – “So, you’ve got the point – we arefabulous athletes”

1:17  - Serzh  –  “Buteven being that fabulous doesn’t mean we are perfect. So for the next sport wewelcome a pro athlete, who is not all thumbs, like we are.”

1:48 – Stas –  “I had no idea, there are so many layers inthe screen.”

1:51 – Serzh  –  “Well, it looks pretty, pretty … in one pieceto me. Need just to clean it here and there, and change a screen.”

1:57 – Stas – “Here is the button. Don’t loose it. So,it’s ready, one can use it now.”

2:01 – Serzh  – “That’swhat they mean, when saying ‘pro’.”

2:03 – Stas – “No Olympic Games can be without theOlympic Flame!”

2:11 – Serzh  – “Aproper runner of the Olympic Flame has to wear this uniform.”

2:17 – Stas – “OK, let’s play rock-paper-scissors tochoose the distinguished pink-pants runner.”

2:24 – Stas – “Therefore, I have a flame gun.”

2:42 – Stas – “And now let’s do, well, not exactly thesport, but who dares to stop us?”

3:35 – Stas –  “Whoa,hit a bull’s-eye”

3:37 – Serzh  –  “Welldone. But what is the second piano for?”

3:40 – Stas  -  “OK, let’s give an encore. Ouch, that is mine…No need to get them mixed up.”

3:59 – Phrase  “Missed it L

4:07 – Serzh  – “Ithink when watching this crash test, everyone has thought “What a bunch ofmorons. I wish they’d given me the phones instead of breaking them intopieces.””

4:15 – Stas – “OK, we agree. Share this video in anysocial media with the hashtag #ЛУЧШЕБЫМНЕОТДАЛИ[1] and you may win any of these. Noobjection.”

4:26 – Serzh  – “OK,OK, just kidding. But we have a crisp new MEIZU PRO6 left. That is, what you maywin.”

4:34 – Stas - “Good luck! Bye!”

4:35 – Stas - “You may try to identify what crashtests these phones have survived. Though, “survived” is a strong word, butstill.”

Tags:video