What's going on within Flyme development teams??

2016-10-23 07:50

Edited by Titeuf123456789 at 2016-10-23 13:24

Hi everyone,

as an owner of a Pro 5 using global versions, I would appreciate to be aware about what Flyme developers are currently working on. What issues are they trying to fix or what improovement they want to put forward?

As a desappointed user of Flyme (due to the whole of bugs not fixed yet from the beginnning of Flyme 5), I'd like you all give your customers a daily/weekly (up to you) recap about what you did so we better know what we have to expect in the upcoming update or though what ways the community could help you then..

The first time I discovered Meizu, it was at the end of the year 2015. At this time I was really insterested in those cheap but well built smartphones and the home-made OS. Over the time, I was more in more thinking about buying a new smartphone and decided to buy a Pro 5 due to his great specifications and affordable price. Afterwards just a view months later I deciced to offer a M2 Note to one of my relatives because I was sure of the quality of these smartphones (notice I said "I was"). Again on July 2016, I took the decision to offer a M3 Note to one other relative (Yes I'm kind) once again because I was sure of the quality in terms of equipment and software.However it turns out that they began to come across many issues in their daily life (won't make a list -> check the forum).
For some threads I made, I took a lot of time to make them (screenshots with sharp descr iptions) but it seems it has been forgotten or merely ignored.. And this is where I'm definitely getting fed up never to be heard! To my mind, if Meizu cares about his customers and their feedbacks mainly on its forum, they might had already fixed important issues asked by users for a long time!

Roughly speaking what I want to say over there is merely that I feel more in more desappointed by Meizu in general. Thus I'd really appreciate you to tell me what you think about having news from Flyme developers.
I do hope I haven't wasted my time in writting this post and that it'll be simply ignored.
I also hope (yes now I base myself on hope with Meizu) I have been quite clear.

Feel free to leave a comment so we can discuss about it. I'd really appreciate!

Thanks.

1_weeklynews.png (55.03 KB, Downloads: 23)

1_weeklynews.png