Feedback for new firmware released (5.2.1.2G)

2016-09-21 20:39

I want to open this tread to collect feedback from all those who have installed the new firmware released yesterday.
Since they eliminated the Google services from your system, I wanted to know the experiences of use for anyone who has not upgraded.

As for me I did a clean install with hard reset the phone and once you download and install the gApps and Google services, through a tool (Uninstaller Pro) and the root, I proceeded to the transformation of the same in system applications. I created a Google account by phone settings, done syncing contacts, calendar etc, I installed xposed and flymetools (because they give stability to the system, unbelievable but true) and at the end I did a cleanup of the Dalvik Cache (with special tool).

The phone runs great, and is very fluid. No lag, even in applications where previously there were traffic delays, everything goes swimmingly. Reception has been improved tremendously. Only con, audio capsules in slightly lower call. At the level of consumption it is still early to make a judgment, but seems to be in line with previous levels, so good. In the next few days I'll know more.

It would be interesting to compare my feedback with everyone who has installed the new firmware without following the procedure that I used,  normally.

Waiting for your feedback, thank you all and enjoy this magnificent Terminal.