SP FLASH TOOL M5NOTE (MTK6755)

2019-03-17 14:28

Hey guys,

Because of my recent stupidity I now have a Dead Meizu M5 Note; No charge, No recovery, no boot, that was after format of SP Flash Tool. Asked the help of the Meizu's Glorious Repair Guardians in their respected repair centers but the guardians are so STUPID to tell that the mother board could not be read, and will need replacement. Third party shop technicians tried but they're too lazy.

So I decided to pull it out back, and do the repair my own.

Now my issue is:

Im using SP Flash tool versions: 5.1804, 5.1824, 5.1904. These are the Flashtool versions that allows me to Download the DA agent to the phone. But it use to stuck on 100% then in two (2) mins, there come the ERROR : STATUS_DOWNLOAD_EXCEPTION (0xC0050003)

Tried: Format + Download, Firmware upgrade, and it shows the lovely and surrising formatting green bar, but it will stuck at 100% again then will pop the same error as above.

Solutions tried so far: Change PC, Change USB chords, Tried custom DA's. All did not work.
I am now about to try crying and beg for the tool to flash it but it seemed to be impossible.

If anyone has an Idea, I will appreciate it.

It seems that flashing on a formatted M5 note is tough! The security is insane.