My system suddenly changes after the restart

2018-08-01 08:30

I tired to you test the app called “phone finder” and I accidentally press the wipe out all data and I saw the phone finder app that indicates as a different location, I saw that it marks at china and then I tried to press the wipe out all data and I thought that wouldn't target my phone and after that my phone went rang very loud and suddenly my phone went to wipe all the data and I tried to cancel it using the long press power button and the results of cancelling the wipe all data.. that says all data has been corrupted that I need to be forced to factory reset so I did. after that the system went reset all my data has gone after wipe all datas. I tried to back it up but it didn't work so I decide to start a new again. later after that my phone acting very weird my application that I installed went missing all I saw I went back to normal like It has been reseted again. I tried to restart or turnoff my my meizu m6s but It doesn't allow it even I tried to press multiple times I also tried to hard reset bet the system setting > Factory reset wont showed up so I also tired to long press power off button I restarted it so what happened is by the seconds that I see my lated apps installed the suddenly changes back where it looks like it has been factory reset.. some of the settings went missing too. Please find me a solution to fix this