Wifi network problem

2018-07-14 07:41

Show all posts
Edited by User5208200976 at 2018-07-15 00:07

I got to factory reset my phone since its memory was almost full and after that i got no Google Play. After researching for three days the solution i found was always the same: go to hot apps (meizu app store now) and download Google Apps Installer. The PROBLEM starts here. I can't install ANYTHING from meizu apps, nor i can login my meizu account. Because when i try to select my prefix the list of countries starts loading and fails to load. And when i try to download anything from meizu app store, it just stays in 1% and 0B/s for a while, then stops and says "Download Failed: Can't access remote server address".
I ALSO tried downloading Google installer from a mirror and it says it still needs to get updated by meizu apps, and tried to downgrade to Flyme 6.10 as well but didn't help.

EDIT: i tried connecting to another phone's hotspot and all works just fine. The problem is that when i connect to home's wifi it doesn't recognize it well. But i still can use the browser, any suggestions?? I already done a factory reset to the router, and tried changing the network name after the reset (so the phone might catch it as a new one) but none of those solved the problem.