[Flyme]Important Note for Flyme & Meizu

2018-05-16 18:11

Hi All,
I am using the meizu devices past four years. I liked them very much. The meizu devices are very good looking and really attractive. Currently, I am using the Meizu Pro 7 (Innovative device with dual display). The main thing, I liked in the Meizu is its operating system that is Flyme OS. Personally I liked Flyme OS alot. It has clean interface, nice colours, animations, icons, optimization , UI of each system app etc really I liked it. But as these are the pros of Flyme OS, some cons are also there. As I said it is optimized but still not the best. (only 800mb ram free out of 4gb in my Pro 7), battery optimization not good (can be better alot standby battery optimization) etc. These are some cons of this Flyme OS. But I think or say most users agreed with this , Update roadmap of Flyme OS. This is the main concern of Flyme OS.
I request all the Flyme and Meizu Community Core Members, Developers , Kindly pay attention to this thing. As there are two version of Flyme (one is chinese version & other is global version), please in future try to make it one. One version for all devices(no differentiation for region). This seems to be quite difficult in early phase but very useful for future to maintain the version and development of future version. Now you have to seprate team for chinese version & internation version. They focus on different version. So just focus on the one version so they work all together to make a one version which is most stable, most optimized, most attractive. Put the best features in that one version. Now as there are two version, so global version always lacks some feature if we compared to chinese version like Meizu Pay, Optimization etc. If there is one version, you can make it one the most stable. Now when you release the new version, firsly you only release for china or say chinese version. Now in that case global users are eagerly waiting for that which is disappointing in perspective to users. All users want to test the new version even it is beta version. If you make one version, you can recruit beta teams from all over the world and this gives the better result, i think. So basically users are quite disappointed because of just roadmap of Update. You have to improve that thing. Now in Flyme 7 version, this thing is improved , as the beta testing for global version arrives early. So Please maintain this thing and improve in future updates also. Users are eagerly waiting for this. Please take a note on this. Make the one Flyme, the best stable, best optimized, best attractive. You all guys have a strong potential. So, once again I request all the developers of flyme and core members of meizu, Kindly look into it. It is really helpful to remain in the competition and market also.

Thanks.

Regards,
Die Hard Fan Of Meizu And Flyme