Please Help us to keep this device

2018-05-11 22:54

Hello Guys.

I was very interested and excited about this phone (PRO 6 Plus) . Even i bought a two pieces . But after using it i was shocked . The phone specs itself is very good. All hardware components is exactly what i needed . The problem is in software. It has a very very lot of problems and bugs without a support or updating.

So i returned one phone and keep the other one (Just for testing .. i'll wait another one month to see if there would be a nice update otherwise i'll return it).

The phone with a very good and decent hardware. All it's problem is the software. I relly tried a lot of things and methods.

Even i removed the global ROM and used the chinese one. It fixed some issues but came with a new ones.

I really can't understand how the global ROM still stuck with all of this issues and bugs although the chinees one ferquintly upgrading.

Even i can't understand that the Soc itself (Exenos 8890) should soon geting the Orio update with the Galaxy s7 . Why we still stuck at android 6 ???

Please help us to get this phone the all sucess that deserve it. You could sell it more Than you expecting. Just Fix the software. for all the issues.

And guys if we won't get the proper fix for this device issues. you can return it easily as is already did and even i got a refund for the returning fees.