Meizu M3 Note model L681H can not update rom. Please help me.

2018-05-10 12:57

Show all posts
Edited by User5203366020 at 2018-05-10 12:27

Sorry, my english isn't good

I have Meizu M3 Note model L681H, serial L91. I upgraded rom to 6.3.0.0G from update.zip file. After upgrading my phone running normally. I root my phone: Settings ==> Fingerprint & security ==> Root permission and it successfully rooted. Then I installed SuperSU ver 2.78 and I unroot my phone with the ''Full Unroot'' Option in the Super SU App but unsuccessful. My phone has the following problem:
1. I goto Settings ==> Fingerprint & security ==> Root permission and my phone is rooted but I user Root Checker  app is not Rooted. (Goto Settings ==> System update: "OTA updating not supported on rooted device")

2. SuperSu Installation Failed: “There is no SU binary installed and superSU cannot install it. This is a problem. If you just Upgraded androind 5.0, you to manually re-boot…”

3. Now my phone not update rom from update.zip file (When I update, the phone just reboots and nothing changes). And I also try to update from menu: setting / Storage & backup / factory data reset but the phone just reboots and nothing changed.

4.  : When volume down+power button only left down corner "fast boot mode…" show.

Recovery doesn't work

Recovery doesn't work

That's all for now. How to fix update Rom, Recovery doesn't work, not rooted,  SuperSu Installation Failed? Thanks once again for answers.