Battery drain problem in PRO 5, 5.1.2G

2016-05-10 07:02

Hi there,
I'm new to the forum. I’ve had the meizu PRO5 for about two months but only recently has it started giving problems with the battery life. Suddenly, and without any changes in applications or usage, it has started showing a battery consumption ratio of about 35% for google play services and about 10% for contacts (funny that the contacts don’t even work properly as I said in another post). This is leaving me without enough battery to survive a whole day, and doesn’t seem to be coming from a specific app.
I have heard from other people having issues with the battery as well. I have a PRO 5, with firmware 5.1.2G. The first thing I thought to solve this was to update the firmware but there are comments from other people stating the the following firmwares (such as 5.1.3) have the same problems: phonebook and battery life. So I wouldn’t think updating would make a difference, and I want a stable firmware and a G version, so all the other ones wouldn’t match me.
It’s also worth mentioning that I have blocked the auto launch option for every app that I could, and the problem doesn’t go away. Optimazing doesn’t make a difference either.
In this screenshot you can see a day that even took 50% of my battery!
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?
Thank you