[Flyme]"Let Experience Be Better" Flyme 7 Brings Experience Closer to Life

2018-05-03 15:36

Show all posts
Edited by YashiG at 2018-05-03 15:53

QQ图片20180430003503.png

On April 22,2018,the most awaited FLYME 7 that everyone had hoped, for finally arrived.Icouldn't wait to download a newer version and experience the inexperience thatFlyme 7 brought me. At the press conference, Yang said that more than 1,300functions have been optimized. , 300 new features.

1.Night mode
The experience is great and it works perfectlywith every app. For example, if you use the UC browser to open the night modeof the system, you do not need to turn on the night mode on the UC. In thepast, I always had a puzzle. I am a heavy user of mobile phones. When I playWeChat in the evening, I can only feel dazzling. I can only dim the brightnessand change the WeChat background image to black, but cut out the WeChat. Chatinterface, the main interface is still white, still dazzling at night, so Ihave many feedback on the WeChat want night mode, but has not been resolved,Flyme 7 perfect solution to this problem, apply all mobile APP, so that thenight light is not so Dazzling, protecting your eyes, design originating fromlife, originating from reality.

QQ图片20180430003512.jpg QQ图片20180430003522.jpg

2. Desktop APP search engine
With this feature, let me have a few hundred APP mobile phone can quickly find the application I want.
QQ图片20180430003615.jpg

3. Small window mode
This is a new and very useful feature. When you play games, when you look at the video screen, when you chat with QQ, you have to chat with someone at this time. If you do not want to switch over, what do you do? At this time, you just click on the small window, you will be able to appear in the first open the APP software on a chat window, very convenient and practical, unable to stop, no split screen, Flyme 7 6 update

QQ图片20180430003647.jpg QQ图片20180430003640.jpg

4. Data rescue mode
Everyone has experienced a broken screen, but the screen is broken and does not want to repair, there are a lot of information on the phone how to do, this time you only need to use your data cable to connect the computer, and then allow any contact in your address book to send a lock screen password to Your mobile phone, your mobile phone directly into U disk mode after receiving a text message

5.AI Face + Face Back + Face Unlock + Time Album
Actively adapting the smart beauty of WeChat video, let you and girlfriends, girlfriends, and boyfriends video when the United States and the United States handsome
When taking photos, you can't guarantee that everyone's facial expressions are good. Face tracing can help you to ease the facial expression. At that moment, the system automatically splices for you, which is to change Dafa.

QQ图片20180430003711.jpg

Based on the fingerprint password unlocking, the face unlocking is added, which means that you can brush your face to unlock your mobile phone, and it is also equipped with a live detection and cannot be unlocked with photos.

QQ图片20180430003654.jpg QQ图片20180430003704.jpg

The photos you took are accompanied by time and location, and they are put together for you. Each photo album is full of memories.

QQ图片20180430003718.jpg

6. Personal Assistant
In the middle of the mobile phone screen, you can quickly enter personal assistants, integrate applications that you like to use frequently, recent schedules, to-do items, courier dynamics, etc. to give you tips, reminders, equivalent to your little secretary

QQ图片20180430003724.jpg

7. The overall system upgrade
I feel like the speed of turning on the phone is getting faster, and the speed of opening the application is getting faster. From this upgrade I feel that this update is very close to life. It is very practical, but unfortunately I am in this big version of the update. Did not see the upgrade of our lovely voice assistant at the creek, hoping to experience it in the next update.

Make life better, let Flyme 7 experience better, Meizu refueling, Flyme 7 refueling, Yang total refueling, Charity Friends will be free to support, the pursuit of love.