ScarletSpidy
Froyo

Gold:525

Sign In:39

Panda

2018-04-05 01:41

Show all posts
Edited by ScarletSpidy at 2018-04-07 15:27

Several years later, I became  the lord of “Flyme castle”. It is a rainyday. I lie in the bed and play with the VR device. i suddenly remember that there is a very important thing to do:....

It was a Rainy Day, abd Sleepy too, Ahh ! IRemembered Suddenly, Oops! I was so busy in playing with my VR that I forgot that the Development of Flyme 7 was yet to be Completed and the Release was just this Year! I decided to Call up a Meeting of all the Nearby users of My Castle and Ministers., Then I thought I should take the opinion of my users as they are the Backbone of my Kingdom!
So I along with some of my Important Ministers decided to Set up a Court (Forum) for Such Matters and affairs, the setting up of the Court was yet to be Finished when Suddenly I heard a Knock Knock on my Castle's Gate! The gate Guards Entered and Said, "My Lord some crowd of users is on the Gate! I went to the Balcony of my Castle and Asked them, " What happened?".
I saw a Huge love in their eyes but Some disappointment too that I Promised my self to Remove!????
They said," we are here to Thank you for the Good Services provided by Flyme but we are little disappointed by Update Policy and also we have got some suggestions for Flyme!!"I thought , OMG! How could this Happen? Disappointment in the eyes of my People I can't tolerate this!
I asked them to Wait for a few day, soon after the Court was settled up , I called up a Meeting of all the Nearby users and Had thier Opinions, I said them, my beloved users, me and My Developers are working very hard to fix the Bugs and also my Soldiers of Court ( Beta Testers) are doing their best to Hunt the Bugs and smash them Up! I said me and my team will try my best to make you happy but it isn't possible to fix everything at Once.... But we will try our best to not to disappoint you with the Flyme 7The Flyme 7 will be Accompanying Various Features of which some will be only exclusive to Only Flyme OS! Sorry to say but I can't unviel the features Now but I promise that the Flyme 7 will be the Best of all Flyme Versions

I Promised them to not to Disappoint them again........ And soon after sometime Flyme 7 is Launched and I am Looking forward for my user's Feedback!!

Thanks to @diajent for the Awesome contest

Do hit the Support bottom If you like my Story

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+15
Reply Support (31) Report
DjPrasad26
Froyo

Gold:1217

Sign In:183

Panda100KForumMembers1st_anniversaryforum_app10KForumPosts

2018-04-05 03:26

Show all posts
Awesome contest.  Will try to make a beautiful story
Reply Support () Report
fiqriachmada

Gold:7064

Sign In:661

100KForumMembersPandaforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2018-04-05 18:01

Show all posts
ScarletSpidy replied at 2018-04-05 00:41
Several years later, you become the lord of “Flyme castle”. It is a rainyday. You lie in the bed a ...

Nice bro!
Reply Support () Report
fiqriachmada

Gold:7064

Sign In:661

100KForumMembersPandaforum_app1st_anniversary10KForumPosts

2018-04-05 23:20

Show all posts
PULKIT007 replied at 2018-04-02 22:05
Its a beautiful day, today is Friday, Rain continue its flow for a 3rd day, All the people are cring ...

Not Bad
Reply Support () Report
DjPrasad26
Froyo

Gold:1217

Sign In:183

Panda100KForumMembers1st_anniversaryforum_app10KForumPosts

2018-04-06 01:40

Show all posts
         Several years later. It's 2050 now and I have became the lord of “Flyme castle”. It's a worst day because it's a rainy day.
Me; do you know why it's worst day assistant. How you may know you are a dumb, so shut it and listen to me. It's a worst day because I can't meet my girlfriend man, Though it's raining. She is a drugist in our neighbor castle. You know she is sooo beautiful like an angle from the heavens especially came for me to inject injections in my bums. When ever I go for an date with my better half. 
Assistant; what is better half sir?
Me; Damnit you didn't even know what better half is. Tell me the donkey's name who alloted you as my assistant.
Assistant; Your honour it's you.
Me; What me? No, are u sure it's me, no, how, how can i, mmmmm. i may have seen something in you that's why you are my assistant, Keep that in mind, so I'm not donkey. Google "better half" and make it soon though Google is kicking off the ass of uncertified castle.
Assistant; done sir.
Me; where I was.
Assistant; your girlfriend is soooooo beautiful sir..
Me; Yeah she is. What, how dare you call my girlfriend soooooo beautiful, even I don't use 6 o after s. I have only the right to call her beautiful, you are fired. Gaurds kick him out of the castle.
Assistant: sir I just said for what you asked, forgive me.
Me; Okay, gaurds go back to hell. Where I was
Assistant; sir you were saying about your girlfriend.
Me; Yes, so whenever we go for an date, I never wash hand before having dinner.
Assistant: why sir.
Me: Just looking at her make me mouth full of water.
Assistant: what sense does it make sir.
Me: haven't you heard about the awareness, "Save water".
Assistant: yes sir but what the awareness doing in middle of your romantic date sir.
Me: a dumb will always be a dumb what ever he may have succeeded in his life. Looking at her makes me mouth full of water, so to save water I Just put my hands in my mouth and I wash it.
Assistant; your honour you always prove what ever you say, your a role model for me.
Assistant;( in mind ) and he was telling me a dumb. Wkwkwk ( laughing in mind )
Assistant; sir why won't you check the weather forecast
Me; Yeah that's a better idea.
Weather app; still searching for GPS
After 1 hour still searching for GPS
After 2 hour still searching for GPS
After 3 hours, ".   ".    ".    ". GPS
Assistant; sir we got it
Weather app; today the sky will be clear and will be high humidity, don't forget to take an umbrella though heavy UV rays can damage your highly damaged,rough & ugly skin.
Me; what the hell.
Assistant; sorry sir the weather app is showing weather for Xiaomi castle.
Me; What how is it possible, we have 1000's of Devs working on flyme A.
Assistant; sorry sir but it's flyme G.
Me; so what.
Assistant; sir we have stopped working on Flyme G since flyme 6 and there are only two Devs working for Flyme G who are currently in a space mission to find the world out of the castle's orbit.
Me; Switch to Flyme A soon so we can enjoy features developed by our Devs.
Assistant; here we go sir.
Weather app; the sky will be cleared within 3 hours
Me. Oh then I should be getting ready to met my girlfriend.
Assistant; sir there are 3 hours, i set a timer. Our Devs have upgraded the game mode in flyme A 12.
Me; so?
Assistant; sir we can play great junky games without any issues. And here our new product the meizu VR device allow to feel like your in a real world
                                                            After three hours
Timer; playing "flyme tune"
Me; what's the sound assistant
Assistant; sir it's the timer app. I had set for you, you said you have some important work
Weather; ( notification) the cloud is clear and bumb lord's can go out with their girlfriend for an date to save water...
Me; yes I have to go to meat my girlfriend...take care of castle assistant......
Assistant; I will sir!

Here stop's my imagination. Thank full for this beautiful opportunity..????????

Reply Support (4) Report
rohit7644
Eclair

Gold:92

Sign In:12

2018-04-06 14:33

Show all posts
ScarletSpidy replied at 2018-04-05 01:41
Several years later, you become the lord of “Flyme castle”. It is a rainyday. You lie in the bed a ...

Wow nice work bro you just show us today's condition of flyme and it's user's expectations. What a writing . Very good bro
Reply Support () Report
yaser.r.p
Donut

Gold:28

Sign In:1

2018-04-06 15:29

Show all posts
Several years later, you become the lord of “Flyme castle”. It is a rainyday. You lie in the bed and play with the VR device. You suddenly remember that there is a very important thing to do:
OMG,i was forgeting to turn off the can of milk on the fireplace,so i speedly run to turn it off, suddenly i slip ,i fall down on the ground (what made me to slip was a piece of banana skin).
So i slip on the ground like the cat that was in cartoon of " TOM AND JERRY".
That was night,suddenly my mother came in the kitchen and turned on the light bulb,all of a sudden tooke fire  the kitchen( perhaps  you know why it tooke place).
And when i was burning in it!suddenly my father uprise from bedstead and he was afraid,and he was confused what he should do.until he know to use extinguisher to turn off the fire , i became burnt in the fire.
After a while(tow day latter) when i opened my eyes, i saw that i'm in the hospital ! As overall my body was covered with guaze , and it was so painfull.
After 4 hours, i saw my mother that she was going to meet me, while she was laughing, when i asked her why she was laughing,she said "i am lauhing for sliping  you in the kitchen,and my laughing doesn't stop since you have fall down.
Please pray me to be good...

Comment

User520703 ...: nice contest
2018-04-07 00:21
User520702 ...: Ater the meeting , my doctor came to my room and asked me why your mother laughed very high and i described that event for him and affter it the doctor so laughed very high to me , outline every one h
2018-04-06 23:46
User520702 ...: like it very high
2018-04-06 23:46
User520702 ...: A funny story.????????????????
2018-04-06 19:17
User520702 ...: When i was in the bed in the hospital,i was cheking my instagram page, i saw that many of folowers expressing my love for me for that event.And i thanked for them. After i was discharged from the hosp
2018-04-06 18:57
Reply Support (4) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.