[Flyme]What I want to say for a long time to the developers of Flyme

2018-03-01 19:57

Hello developers! I want to suggest you use the miserable 3d press in meizu pro 6 and plus along with Android ShortCuts. Why have all the developers of launchers been able to do this, but you can not? It's ridiculous, I say as a web programmer: any thing can be integrated into the project. Meizu released their api, then Google, well, so modify, do not sit still!

You released a "stable version" for the year, and it's terrible, I'm sitting on, attention, closed beta test from August, and this version works better.
As an android developer, I need at least a 7 version of the system to use the new api. Has passed more than a year, where is the new version of the system? If you can not do it, talk to the head office, unlock the bootloaders for international versions, I'll gladly install a custom firmware based on pure android.

Beautiful from the engineering and design point of view my Meizu "Pro" 6will stay with me for another year or two, I'm not used to changing devices often, and if I make a mistake, I live with it. But if nothing changes, I will not be able to recommend Meizu to any of my acquaintances and I will not buy it myself, I gave you a chance, and not even one.

Thank you for attention! I understand that this is about the wall peas, that you may not have enough, but there are a lot of devices, and you just do not have time. But the subordinate's task is not only to listen to the superiors, but also to talk about problems. And there are many of them.
I loved Flyme, apparently for far too long.