Pro7 plus firmware found for download, help needed!

2017-11-12 17:17

Show all posts
I have managed to get "ok google" working with all google news feeds and it intergrating  wth the official Pixel 2 apk downloaded from XDA on my Meizu Pro 7 plus

How i did this was, I made the google app a system app with lucky patcher or titanium backup, im sure there are other programs that can convert apk to system apps.
To do this i needed to activate Root accsess. The problem then is i like to do mobile banking so i cannot use my banking app.

Not the biggest problem right, i just unroot the phone? When i try and unroot the phone it gets stuck in a boot loop every time.
I managed to download the firmware from the chineese Meizu site thankfully and re-boot the phone through recovery. (which was incredably easy with this meizu phone might i add, i have no abd drivers on my computer but still managed to get the recovery drive on screen to add the update zip.

So my question is if i have a copy of the firmware downloaded is anyone able to modify the Google apk so that it is intergrated and boots as a system app whithin the stock firmware?

I can provide links to the firmaware and the pixel launcher apk, although i might add the pixel launcher can be side loaded at any time and works it just means you can swipe right on your home screen and get your news feeds.

I really love this meizu phone it only needs to have a few software tweeks to make it a great phone.

Anyway i hope that someone is able to help.