Dont have much experience on rooting meizu!

2017-09-22 03:06

From Forum App
I didnt tried rooting meizu phone before.I have rooted some other phones before.I got a clear picture from forum about how to root it.Some doubts still persist.I found root permissions on security which is a manual way in flyme 6 for root.Perform that and after reboot it shown apps that got permissions.Till this ok.While in root checker.No root.I thought it is because of partial root.I dont want to unlock bootloader for another rom.Just need to root perfectly.Tried to install supersu 2.79 version.Cant install library su error.Got zip but since bootloader not unlocked,twrp cannot be installed in full to install that zip file.I dont want to install cm os.Flyme is sufficient.Then how to make it perfectly rooted then and install supersu.If i use kingroot,is it possible?I used it once on another mobile.Worked pefectly and it installs supersu also.Here in flyme 6,it is not possible i think.What you guys do.Since root is not completed with root permissions from security,no apps can access root now.Help me please moderators or members as i am not well about root in meizu?Any steps to follow?