Post all bugs of Flyme 6.7.8.8G Here

2017-08-21 20:06

From Forum App
Hello Guys I am Ansh.....

Meizu recently released Flyme 6 Beta Version 6.7.8.8G for the newer devices in market that are the m5, m5s and m5 note!

This update was much awaited one for users using these devices! I myself own a m5 and installed the beta update! But I am disappointed with it! Here are my views on the beta update :
1.Battery Backup and charging time is worst. The device takes almost 2:30 hrs to charge and on the top of that we get worst battery! I have also noticed idle battery drain at night This was even in Flyme 5 Global Stable. The battery drains upto 5% at night!

2.RAM Management is as always poor and that Opera Max app irritates by always running I removed it and have noticed some enhancements. No feature like amount of RAM Remaining and Used RAM.

3.A bug : When listening to music and I stop it in status bar it shows playing icon and when I am playing any music Its shows paused icon!

4. And many more things that I may have not noticed and you would have.....

So post all bugs or any suggestion if you want here in this thread by replying below and lets make our voice reach to the developers or at least moderators!

Thank You Guys...