Edited by rohit42 at 2017-08-03 17:19
BlackBerry Launcher lets you organize apps, widgets and shortcuts on customized home screen panels for instant access.
• BlackBerry® Pop-Up Widgets allow you to view any application widget by simply swiping up or down across the icon on your home screen, giving you fast access to the information you need, when you need it
• Add shortcuts to the home screen to make adding contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar events quick and easy.Turn multi-step actions like sending an email or calling a friend into a one-click task.
• Create custom shortcuts for Speed Dial, Google Maps Directions, Drive Scan and more
• Use Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and wireless network toggle shortcuts to conserve battery and data usage
• Customize the look and feel of your device using custom icon packs, wallpapers, and ringtones
• Classic BlackBerry Notification Sparks on Apps.
The BlackBerry® Keyboard gives you the freedom to choose how to work. Loaded with features and options, the keyboard puts you in control. You can choose devices with a physical keyboard to free up valuable screen space, or you can work with our market-leading on-screen keyboard.
The BlackBerry Keyboard includes a number of components that work together to deliver an optimal user input experience (depending on your specific device):
• A reinvented, market-disrupting touch-sensitive physical keyboard that optimizes accuracy, ergonomic comfort, and precise
• A complementary set of on-screen keyboards for touch interaction and fast access to the most critical text elements.
• An intelligent input engine that allows the keyboard to learn and remember words you type often and then offer suggestion for the next word you type.
• A set of software capabilities that allows shortcuts to user-defined words and phrases, and more.
• Quick and easy creation of text with the renowned BlackBerry Keyboard, featuring auto correction, next-word prediction, personal dictionary, and type by swiping.
• More efficiency through learning and personalization. The keyboard gets more accurate over time as it learns your style and word selection.
• Market-leading features like simultaneous input, allowing you to receive predictions and corrections in up to three language at the same time. Almost every language is supported.
• Text selection and fine cursor control make it easy to format your work properly and give it a polished and professional appearance.
• Options that put you in control of your keyboard experience, such as a customizable symbol keyboard.
• More options for enterprise customers for securing learned words and predictions.
• Swipe left to Delete, Swipe Down for symbols & Numbers, Swipe Up to type predicted word automatically and Long Press ?123 key to turn on Ctrl key to perform operations like Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+Z.
• Customize the Symbols and Numbers layout and position according to your preference.
I am using both for months now and are my favourite. But you may have different likes or dislikes. Check out the preview for better insights.
Pop-up Widgets (Swipe Up or Down on Apps Icon)
Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply
#1. Disable "Mobile Network Permission" & "WLAN permission" of BlackBerry Launcher right after installing it through "Security" app to disable ads. (Security -> Data -> Network Access Control)
#2. You will be ask to Turn On Notification Access for "BalckBerry Launcher". Do it.
#3. You will be asked to "Create Widget and allow access" for Pop up widget feature to work. Allow it & tap on "Create" when asked as it is the best feature of the launcher.
#4. After installing BlackBerry Keyboard, you need to enable it in settings.
Settings ->Language & time -> Tap on circle on right of BlackBerry Keyboard ->Tap mBack ->Tap on Search Icon on top right in settings -> Tap on "Select input method" in notification panel -> Select BlackBerry Keyboard
#5. If you do not like black color keyboard or you need GIF enabled keyboard, do not install it. It has no theme support and has only Black color and No in-built GIF.
No Fans No Meizu
I am using "pixel icon pack"
You finally made this,
thanks for sharing
nice but help me about this.. how can i fix this?
gkmnsvm create on 2017-08-04 14:00
check #1 in important points under download link
you had to turn off data permission right after installing it
now you need to turn off data or Wi-Fi , then clear data of the BlackBerry launcher, then turn of mobile data And wlan permission then start BlackBerry launcher
|From Forum App|
|From Forum App|