[6.7.7.31IR]Flyme 6 International Version For Nexus 5X[2017/8/2]

2017-08-01 10:31

Show all posts
Edited by MZ_Finder at 2017-08-02 17:30

About:
The system design is more distinct, fascinating, and focused on content. Flyme 6 provides a fun browsing experience with delicate and agile animation. The new Intelligent Thinking Engine "One Mind" will automatically pick up user habits and provide solutions based on different scenarios, aiming to create a smart mobile phone with light and smooth user experience.

Flashing Instructions:
· Unlock the bootloader and install latest version of TWRP
· Make sure your Nexus 5X are now running an Android 6.0.1 based ROM
· Boot into TWRP and perform a Factory Reset(Wipe Data, Cache, and Dalvik)
· Install the Flyme 6 package
· (Optional): Install any additional packages.
· Once installation has finished, return to the main menu, select Reboot, and then System
· The first boot needs 15-20 minutes.
· PLZ Download all of your Google apps from the Flyme's App Store.

Download Links:
Download Link:
Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

Vendor Image Link: https://dl.google.com/dl/android/aosp/bullhead-mtc20k-factory-4a950470.zip

Acknowledgments:
Flyme Open Source Project(If you want to become Flyme's cooperative developer and transplant Flyme to more devices, you can PM to me~We are sincerely looking forward to your joining.)
ddfzl

Change Note:
  1. 2017.8.2 : Update to Flyme 6.7.7.31IR. Minor bug fixes.
  2. 2017.7.27 : Update to Flyme 6.7.7.21IR. Minor bug fixes.Fixed some users have failed to send a message.Fixed text error when locking screen.Fixed icons was wrong when switching themes.Fixed themes app fc when click the user icon.Updated some system apps to latest version.Synced source code for Flyme6 to latest.
Copy the Code

Cautions:
· Downloading using cellular data may incur additional charges. If possible, please download the file via WLAN.
· To avoid loss of data & if required, please perform backups before flashing the system.
· To avoid bricking your phone, please do not turn off or restart the device while flashing.
· There are several bugs due to the official sources, you can feed back to me, they will be fixed gradually.
· Do not post this ROM to other site without my permission.