Music files stop playing unexpectedly (Meizu m2)

2017-06-20 01:43

Show all posts
Edited by _Bajiru_ at 2017-06-19 19:44

Before installing the Music app from the Flyme 6 Beta on March, everything was OK(with Flyme 5 Music app). When I installed the Flyme 6 Beta Music app, for the first 3-5 days, it was OK. Then, the problem started. When I listen to music (wearing headphones, phone locked), it's fine for some minutes. When, suddenly, the music stops playing, like something has paused it. And because of that, every time it happens, I have to unlock my phone and tap the "Play" button to continue. After some time, it happens again.

Recently, I installed Sony WALKMAN/Music app (from Flyme Forum Thread, link: http://forum.flymeos.com/forum.p ... 6&highlight=walkman, app version: v9.3.2.A.0.1). The same happens with this music player.

I do not know what caused the issue. I'm assuming the problem might be caused from the Flyme 6 Music app being incompatible with Flyme 5.1.12.0G, but it has nothing to do with the Sony Music player.

P.S.: I had updated Flyme 6 Music app from the March beta to the May beta one (I think its (Flyme 6 Beta) version was 6.5.23 (May 23rd)) hoping the issue whould have been fixed. But, the same things again. (This time a little more frequently)

Can you help me with this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

_Bajiru_