[Poll] What you think about this to be implemented in this forum.

2016-03-14 12:02

Show all posts
Edited by User58568992 at 2016-03-14 11:32

What you think about this to be implemented in this forum.

I have made a suggestion to improve a small part in terms of suggestions on this forum for Flyme OS.
What is your opinion on this?

Time expire in implement the Suggestions into Flyme OS be limited to 30 days.

To add to into (Forum Suggestions)  weather status line of 30 days  to be realize Suggestion how long it will be putting into Flyme OS beta. So that the  reviewing of Flyme team can have a time which would expire until their realization.
    This is the reality for any company (have a certain period of time until the completion of their The final product if you does not completed within a predetermined period paid penalties.) so here (because the discontent of users who have to realize their Suggestions) it is necessary time to limit the the people which workmanship the system in order to have the results of all the work to final product ( Flyme OS ).

The positive in all this is that we will return the mood and disgruntled in to users who  waiting for the implementation of their suggestions very long time. I know that at this time of 30 days is a long period but needed to, the team has time to implement the suggestions.
    This is good that we will have a glimpse for how much time our Suggestions will be a implemented in reality in Flyme OS beta.

Here is a picture explaining how to view all this  it...
forum1.jpg
If you want support on forum my suggestion to improve suggestions in the future.    http://forum.flym... ...5-1-1.html
Single Polls, Total 17 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

100.00% (17)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote