If you want your questions to be answered as fast as possible please follow the below rules.
Most important - USE SEARCH.
There is great probability, some user might have already asked the same question you want to ask.
Example thread name:
Problem with downloading apps from Google Play Store
Example thread content:
Flyme OS 126.96.36.199G, Meizu M2 Note
I have problem downloading applications from Google Play Store. Everytime I want to do it i receive error as you can see on screenshot.
From this day if you won't follow these rules your thread will be removed.
- Describe your thread accurately that depicts your problem.
- In thread give a brief descr iption about your problem / question. 2 words doesn't explain anything to us so we will delete those threads.
- If you have any problem with your device, please write your firmware version. (Flyme OS version).
- If you have suggestions, use SEARCH to check if someone had already suggested it. If you don't find it, write to our Suggestions section.
- If you want to report a bug, use SEARCH to check if someone had already reported it. If you don't find it, write to our Bugs section.
- Don't create multiple threads describing the same problem. We will try to answer it within 24 hours.
- Use of foul language is strictly prohibited.