Bricked Meizu m2 Note

2017-03-08 14:26

I unlocked bootloader, flashed TWRP and was using lineage 14.1 in my meizu m2 note. After flyme 6 beta was made public I wanted to have flyme 6 booted again so for the same I used Flashfire(root) app to flash,and phone booted into flyme but with regular hitches. I  though it might be because of flashing by flashfire(root), so I tried  to flash flyme 6 again with stock recovery option. It then said checking firmware, upgrading firmware but got switched off in between, donot know why, battery was charged. Then I tried again to reach recovery mode but couldnot. I took the phone to nearest service center( not meizu service center). He said he has to format bootloader and then install fresh firmware. Before formatting the phone was being detected in sp flash tools, after formatting it is not being detected. Then he returned the phone to me saying he cannot repair it.

Can you people please state what has happened and how to correct it. And if it is required to take to meizu service center or not.