Rayman adventures (Game review)

2017-03-01 01:21

Show all posts
Edited by Akvarista at 2017-03-03 11:54

PicsArt_02-28-08.45.26.jpg

Rayman_Adventures_Logo_HD.jpg
051431r8f6ooloonooy8b9.png.thumb.jpg

Good old RAYMAN is returned in the last few years, Rayman is back in a big way on smartphones. This was my favorite games from the end of the nineties and the beginning of 2000

Rayman1.jpg AEAzvKA7LbnBJkjO3Qo7sVbXUOrTVyDpKnz2G6sAuMlzMTGxFfrkdOfxEBW7nLmECA=h900.jpg

It was a game as I remember for windows 98. I knew all day that you do not get out of the house playing the game.

Now after almost two decades he is  returned, thanks to the fans and Ubisoft

C-qhKM3U.jpg

There are several new parts but I'll choose this because it is the most interesting to me is not a classic run.
I love the magical world that you can see in the game. Everything is colorful and glittering.
Take me back to when I was carelessness

Currently playing on Meizu MX5 and works perfectly.
Finally, thanks to GAME MODE that comes with FLYME 6 can play that no one and nothing interferes

Game Mode feature cleans the cache promptly to ensure sufficient storage, blocks floating notifications, disable mBack to avoid accidental touch, and enhances Wi-Fi signal while you're playing games.

084906nkz9tddqodw6v6y2.png.thumb.jpg

    164706nzchch41ppc66384.png

Rayman Adventures is a 2D sidescroller platform game for iOS and Android devices, that uses the same graphical style of Rayman Legends. It was made available in soft launch in New Zealand on July 21, 2015, in Canada on August 25, 2015 and was released worldwide December 3, 2015. This is the first Rayman game to be released on Apple TV, and this version also includes Murfy who acts like a cursor. This also marks the first Rayman game where the player can record and share their playthroughs using the Everyplay service.

The game starts with a cutscene in which several Lividstones on flying ships are seen stealing all the Ancient Eggs that sustain the Sacred Tree. One egg however falls down and lands on either Rayman or Barbara, depending on which character the player chooses to start playing as. Rayman or Barbara then chase down the egg until they finally catch it. Upon catching it a creature hatches from the egg explaining what just happened. The player then meets up with the Captain who helps them out on their quest to save all the eggs.

164707gkea60328ecczqe6.png

MX52222.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg rayman-adventures-easter-1.jpg raymanlegends_screenshot_lushjungle_gc_160462.jpg wdNseOb.jpg sc_2_forest_rayman_1445624662.jpg rayman-adventures-08-700x394.jpg

save.png

https://play.google.com/store/ap ... ft.raymanadventures