Hot Apps uninstalled on flyme 5.1.11.0g

2017-02-03 04:05

Hello everyone. I was shocked when I checked my phone after uprgrade to flyme 5.1.11.0g in my MEIZU M2, the google playstore is misssing and some apps that connected with google playstore,( etc: pes club manager) it can't be opened. I think the google playstore was changed by hot apps. So I downgrade my flyme to 5.1.6.0g. I thought it can restore the playstore. But the playstore still missing. And also the icon of hot apps still exist. Without thinking anymore I drag that hot apps icon to the top of my phone screen and I erased it. But it still can't restore my google playstore. I've try to solve it. I thought If I donwlod the apk from my browser it will be working. But the google playstore still can't be installed on my phone. And I try to reupgrade the flyme to 5.1.11.0g again. But, the icon of hot apps is missing. And here's my big problem. I've search the way to restore the google playstore and I think hot apps is the solution. But hot apps is missing from my Meizu M2 phone. I've search the hot apps apk but it still can't be installed on my phone. Please anyone help me solve this problem T.T

How can I uninstall the apps ? I've already erased it before