Give life to your bricked phone (In bootloop) for all models

2017-01-19 22:30

Edited by aakhilesh9 at 2017-01-19 20:01

Recently I installed chinese A version of flyme 6 in my m2 and it was working flawlessely but since it was chinese version, a lot of text were in chinese.I had to come back to global version then I downloaded 5.1.0.6 G and flashed it just by clicking on update.zip

It went smooth but when it restarted it went to bootloop (black screen light up then again switched off) which is mostly called as bricked Meizu phones.

At first I tried to go into recovery mode (pressing volume up+power button) for the first few times (6-7) it didn't showed up but after trying for more times I successfully got into it but it says Put update.zip file into root folder very sad for me it was in Download folder.

Now the steps you have to follow.

1. Before doing any such things (flashing wrong version of firmware, installing TWRP etc.) like I did Please put an update.zip in your root folder.
2. If it's not in your root folder ----> when mobile is switched off press volume down+power button it will go into fastboot mode (A black screen written fastboot mode in lower-left corner). Try few times (20 or more because this is only chance) if it didn't appear.
3. Now if you are into it connect it to a computer via a good USB cable.
4. You will see a drive appearing as Recovery (around 1 GB) just paste a supported version of update.zip to it.
5. Now switch off your phone and press volume up+power button to boot into recovery (try many times if not appearing).
6. Once there select both 1.System upgrade and 2.clear data and click start.

Thanks me if I have saved you.