[Flyme]Ideas for Flyme Launcher

2017-01-18 09:58

From Forum App
Hello, everybody!
I have a few cool ideas for Flyme Launcher, and I hope that the developers will add these functions because they are designed to do a better launcher. You can also make optional to allow people to independently determine whether they need this feature or not.
1) A separate desktop with widgets on the left side from "home" page of desktop, as Google Now. I have only Yandex.Weather wiget on desktop, because will then have to choose the quick access to widgets, or quick access to applications, as well as the Flyme Launcher made both of iOS, then es without a separate application menu, then you need to make a separate desktop widgets, though optional
2) Until now, many people are asking to add an icon on the number of notifications from apps icons. To do this, you need to do root, find and download Flyme tools, any further action. Average user does not need it all, he wants it to be "out of the box". And it's not much they spoil the look of the launcher
3) Add the ability to change the main desktop. For example I would have been more convenient to the main desktop was in what is now the desktop "A"