My M3S impressions after 3weeks usage

2016-12-22 03:24

Show all posts
Hello,

I have a Meizu M3s from Aliexpress. I'm using it 3 weeks already. I think it's a great device for the money...great hardware and fast performance. But i have some serious issues with FLYME.

The first thing that was a pain in the as* was the missing BACK button. I think that's quite bad and it would be really great if you can set up the HOME button to be "Back" button instead. It's really hard to get used to that.

Also i don't like the screenshot option. I'm constantly doing screenshots by accident. Is there a way to turn off the "power off+volume down" combination for the screenshots?

The fingerprint option is not working with my phone. I'm using FLYME 5.1.11.0. I dont know if this is firmware or hardware problem.

I'm really annoyed of the "TOOLS" system app, which is constantly spamming with shit. Please tell me what can i do to stop it.

This are my first impressions and they're not quite good. Actually if i knew about those thins i would not have bought the phone. I hope there is improvement in the future...