[How to] Get Working GMS on every Meizu...

2016-12-18 14:31

From Forum App
Edited by viki4vikram at 2016-12-18 12:18

Hi Friends,
Here I'm again and this time I bring to you the tutorial of how to get working GMS on Meizu phones....
GMS stands for 'Google Mobile Services' which are essential part of Android System. Meizu removed GMS from their firmware from version 5.1.6.0G i think and  since then,it has caused major issues to many users when installing GMS from Hot Apps.
I found a way to successfully install GMS without using Hot Apps and I'm going to share it with all of you.
My Firmware - 5.1.11.0G
My Phone - Meizu M2

1- You have to start with a position where you have nothing of Google installed in the Phone, so remove all Gapps and Google Accounts from Your Phone.

2- Download the Zip (Which has all Google apps) from the link Given below.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B04Rs_6bmWH-NHpvOGp5R0JWT2c/view?usp=drivesdk

3- Now Install every app from that Zip but Don't OPEN any of them until all apps are installed.

4- Now open Google App and it will ask you to set up your google account. ( Prefer Wi-Fi  connection, Mobile Data will also work just fine.)

If all things worked correctly then GMS will be working Fine, now try downloading apps from Play store..????
( If there's any trouble with downloading, like downloading isn't starting then clear data of Download app from setting and try again.)

Hope You liked my post, and more importantly hope my tutorial will work for all.... ????????

Thanks For Reading. Comment If you have any questions regarding this....
See y'all.