#1st Anniversary#

2016-12-14 21:15

From Forum App
I want to share my experience with my life, my Meizu m2 note.
So i got this phone as a gift back in 2015, at around this time of the year.
Since then i fell so in love with it that i didn't use to take this phone in case i lose it.
Anyway, the best experience i had with my m2 note was with the camera. Man, this camera is absolutely outstanding!!! I am very interested in photography and this phone has been my companion with photography. The images captured in daylight is mind blowing. Low light shots are nice, but a little grainy and theres a exposure problem in low light but can't expect more from a sub 10k phone. The dynamic range of the camera is too good, and it increases when using HDR. Though the HDR mode is slightly on the softer side, yet it gets the job done well. And mann, the time i was overwhelmed was when i found out that this thing had a manual mode as well as slo-mo mode. The macro shots are so damn good and captures great amount of details. The ability to manually focus and change shutter speed is of great help.
To sum it all up, for the price range i consider this the best camera after comparing with my friends's phone cameras around similar price range.
Although one thing i would like to say is that, in some photos I find that after zooming on big screens pixelation can be seen. It would be nice if this slight problem gets resolved.
Thank You!
Meizu is the best.
And I'm eagerly waiting for Flyme 6 ????????.
Cheers!
I've attached few snaps (they have been edited as well) and I would like if you leave some comment on my photography ????