#1st anniversary# my story ????

2016-12-12 17:45

From Forum App
hey guys i am just as related to you as you are with me, we all are meizu fans and ultimately meizu inspires us. yeah i know meizu is not quite as famous in our country as other brands but anytime when someone see meizu device with us makes them think for a while and they totally are impressed. i bought my meizu m2 last year on the occasion of diwali so it's already a charm with me since, where ever i go people are like 'what phone is this' and in total curiosity, the simplicity of my device is what i think makes others think, i am not exaggerating but i am really impressed by the efforts this brand has put onto just a single phone and i can totally bet the other products by meizu hold the same high standards and really great user experience. Flyme being the soul of our smartphones by meizu really defines the definition of utility and using this os skin feels like flyme already knew what i like this what i feel and i am totally under the impression that flyme has worked really hard on making their work authentic as well as defined. I love Meizu and Love flyme. Thanks guys.