Serious Discussion about Meizu & Flyme Updates

2016-11-06 20:47

Show all posts
Hi,

While Meizu keeps producing more and more devices, Flyme lacks more and more updates !
Because of Meizu producing more devices, Now I cant even figure out which device I should buy next ! M3Max, M3 Note, M5, M3E, U10 ... !!!!

Lets get to the critical point:

I think the philosophy worked by here by Flyme team is not quite right! and It going to cost them loosing Meizu's fans !

Many big companies like Apple, Samsung, Google... They update the firmware regularly, but they don't have such a huge number for an frimware version, for example in flyme 5 we are going to 5.1,.., 5.1.8,.., 5.1.11,..., 5.2... and still going on, as a software developer this is not the prefect way to develop a system, keeping the track of bugs is not the right way to upgrade the system. Take for example Apple: they always come with newer system versions rather than keep tracking bugs of the previous version, they only post a version update in case a critical bug.

I think Flyme dev team should start to think on working on the newer firmeware versions 6,7... and so on! because if they persuit bugs there will be always newer and newer bugs especialy when revising the older versions !

Please post below what do you think !

P.S: I started hating my 5.1.** of flyme, I want something new instead of fixing and fixing more and more problems!
P.S: I am a software developer

Thank you