[CFT - Themes] Amazing Themes Collection - Volume 2

2018-06-01 09:23

Show all posts
Edited by rohit42 at 2018-06-01 07:12

20180531 - rohit - banner.png   

As we all know that Flyme Themes app has limited number of themes and we don’t get new themes so often. Last time new themes were added during 2nd Flyme Theme Design Contest. Lot of users are requesting new themes since long time.

Last month I started this new series and shared 4 new themes.  Mostly all users appreciated the themes. So, this month I am sharing 5 themes. If you are new to this series, you must read the introduction and tutorial to use these themes here.

Here are the themes for this month-

S
Honestly, I named this theme “S” because it is “Superb”. It is so far my favourite theme. Everything is best according to me in this theme –  Wallpapers, Icons, Notification Panel Icons, Dialer, Message, Weather Widget, File Manager Icons, Setting Icons, System Apps Icons & Lockscreen font. Just see the preview below and you will be eager to use this theme.
C1.jpg C2.jpg C3.jpg
RunSun
This theme is unique because of its colourful round icons and notification panel. Also the dialer is awesome. There is dark wallpaper for lockscreen. And it supports more icons. One con is – Round Icon Mask. If it does not have an icon, it will make it round. There are vertical Network Bars and iOS type dotted Wi-Fi bar.
C1.jpg C2.jpg C3.jpg
Dark Moon
Actually, this is a mixed theme. I used status bar icons, dialer and message of another theme (5th theme – City). As you can see, status bar icons are unique but my favourite is its dialer. It’s simply awesome. And its name is Dark Moon because it has dark round cornered icon mask. Check 3rd party apps icon closely to notice that.
C1.jpg C2.jpg C3.jpg
Dreamers Lite
This theme looks like updated version of Flyme 6 Stock Theme. It just has system apps icons so your 3rd party app will not have any icon mask and they will remain as original. Status bar icons are minimal. Rest is same as Stock Flyme 6 theme.
C1.jpg   
City
You have already seen status bar, dialer and message UI of this theme in Dark Moon theme. But I really liked its different round type icons. I didn’t changed the wallpapers because many of us like building wallpapers too. But If you don’t like them, you can use your favourite wallpapers. Unfortunately, this theme also has icon mask. That is the reason I shared 5 themes in this series. But as a bonus, i am sharing this theme without icon mask too so that you can see the difference.
C1.jpg

Reply this thread to see the hidden Download Link.

So, that’s it. My moto is that you like at least one of the themes I share every month and use it for whole month until I share new themes next month. To help me,
Reply this thread-
What kind of themes you like? - Flat, Dark
What kind of status bar icons you like? – Stock, Flyme 7, Unique
What kind of icons you like? - Round, Square, Round Square, No Fixed Shape
What kind of wallpapers you like? - Dark, Colourful, Abstract
I hope you liked this new series, see you next month.

Download Link -

Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

QR.jpg