TheWootts
Froyo

Gold:266

Sign In:37

2017-11-18 17:17

Show all posts
it's worth a try,  but I will upload the firmware I used to get mine working again to my Google Drive and send you the link for it.  I'm currently  on 6.1.2og
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
TheWootts
Froyo

2017-11-18 22:47

Show all posts
im just up loading now... it might take a while where i am, i have a poor signal at present.  

Ill post a download link once its on my google drive.

I hope it works for you i was in the same situation i bricked my phone unrooting it, this was the only firmware that worked.
Reply Support (0) Report
TheWootts
Froyo

2017-11-18 23:42

Show all posts
My phone would not boot after trying to unroot it. i was stuck with the flyme screen with a spinning disk. i tried a few downloads that said firmware to old...  i thought the phone was going to be useless. but then i tried this one wiped all the data and it worked. i've used it a couple of times as well now. seems to work.

But this is very poor from Meizu they should have a stock firmware that will boot over the top anything that is on the phone. and the customer support is very poor.. i came from elephone and to be fair to them about a year ago they were also very poor and sorting software problems.. but they are actually good now. I thought meizu being a bigger company would be much better at implementing updates...

Reply Support (0) Report
TheWootts
Froyo

2017-11-19 01:55

Show all posts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JvUonMIm1zcMoHTqePmuIceAu8CJxgj/view?usp=sharing

try this link, i had two update.zip's on my desktop the other is still uploading.. but this link should allow you to download that file. if its no good ill share the other when it has finished uploading
Reply Support (0) Report
TheWootts
Froyo

2017-11-19 17:17

Show all posts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10JvUonMIm1zcMoHTqePmuIceAu8CJxgj/view?usp=sharing

ok try this one fingers crossed

Comment

ku1018: brother it's all not working
2017-11-19 21:18
Reply Support () Report
TheWootts
Froyo

2017-11-20 00:45

Show all posts
then im sorry i can't help any more than that. Maybe you need to send it back to meizu if you can get hold of them.
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.