y2rizwan
Eclair

Gold:274

Sign In:63

100KForumMembers

2017-09-08 14:22

KKPanda replied at 2017-09-08 10:20
Hi, please understand we care our users' demanding very much, and the request was considered very  ...

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your reply. More then happy about it.
Will it be possible that this feature will be implemented in near feature or will it be never implemented on Flyme?
As a business person i have alot of use of mobile i.e. Email, Whatsapp, Viber, Message, calls etc, most of the time i forget about all these things because after removing from status bar it just dont remind me again, there are some reply that need to be answer later
thanks and looking forward for your reply again.
Reply Support (0) Report
KKPanda
KitKat

Gold:3097

Sign In:27

best_content1st_anniversary100KForumMembers

2017-09-08 10:20

y2rizwan replied at 2017-09-07 19:19
Mr. Administrator,
  I have simple question which no one answer yet, Please give me answer
" why no ...

Hi, please understand we care our users' demanding very much, and the request was considered very carefully and our developers tried very hard. But due to technical limits this feature hasn't been able to be realized.
Reply Support (0) Report
y2rizwan
Eclair

Gold:274

Sign In:63

100KForumMembers

2017-09-07 19:19

Mr. Administrator,
  I have simple question which no one answer yet, Please give me answer
" why not meizu is looking after request of users,  We are demanding badge notifications from long time now but still this feature is not implement yet, what are the reasons in this"
Can you please explain i will be greatfull to you or otherwise i will give you Meziu Pro 6 as gift which is in good condition.
Reply Support (1) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.