Rudraksh
Marshmallow
PRO 6 Plus

Gold:7352

Sign In:508

best_contentM2M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversaryforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitter

2017-06-24 16:40

Show all posts
Edited by Rudraksh at 2017-06-27 21:10

First of all,

Flyme is a part of every moment of my life. From clicking photos, to browsing the web. The fluent system makes everything so fast and easy to use.

My day starts with a fresh walk in the morning. And the Pedometer app helps me track my steps and maintain my belly.

Then, I need a good scientific calculator as I'm a science student. Flyme Calculator is so feature packed, does my basic job along with some nifty conversion modes.

My phone's battery dies soon due watching movies and playing games. Here, Flyme's Super Saving Mode helps a lot. Turn it on, and the battery has enough juice for the rest of the day.

One interesting feature of my phone is 3D Press. Which enables to quickly goto specific settings of apps by just pressing the display. Though this is a hardware feature, it works really well on Flyme.

And when browsing the internet at night, Flyme Browser's Night Mode helps reduce strain on eyes by dimming the display and changing colors of websites to dark and enables comfortable browsing.

This was how Flyme fits in my daily life. There are many more such moments.
Meizu account screenshot:

Reply Support (1) Report
Rudraksh
Marshmallow
PRO 6 Plus

best_contentM2M2 noteHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversaryforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitter

2017-06-27 23:51

Show all posts
Edited by Rudraksh at 2017-06-30 13:47

First of all,

Flyme is a part of every moment of my life. From clicking photos, to browsing the web. The fluent system makes everything so fast and easy to use.

My day starts with a fresh walk in the morning. And the Pedometer app helps me track my steps and maintain my belly.

Then, I need a good scientific calculator as I'm a science student. Flyme Calculator is so feature packed, does my basic job along with some nifty conversion modes.

My phone's battery dies so]on due watching movies and playing games. Here, Flyme's Super Saving Mode helps a lot. Turn it on, and the battery has enough juice for the rest of the day.

One interesting feature of my phone is 3D Press. Which enables to quickly goto specific settings of apps by just pressing the display. Though this is a hardware feature, it works really well on Flyme.

And when browsing the internet at night, Flyme Browser's Night Mode helps reduce strain on eyes by dimming the display and changing colors of websites to dark and enables comfortable browsing.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+5
Reply Support () Report
Rudraksh
Marshmallow
PRO 6 Plus

2017-06-30 16:17

Show all posts
First of all,

My phone's battery dies so]on due watching movies and playing games. Here, Flyme's Super Saving Mode helps a lot. Turn it on, and the battery has enough juice for the rest of the day.

Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.