HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2017-06-24 04:34

Flyme 6 inbuilt features has helped me lot.
Here some of them I mentioned below
The music player widget, quick to play music when I go outside during Holiday.

The most useful feature as well as the application of flyme is the Recorder app, which I use most.

The inbuilt Quick Search bar of flyme (one of the best useful featur of flyme ofcourse)
 My Meizu account

Reply Support (1) Report
brian_rodrigu ...

Gold:41745

Sign In:3874

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPainterPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme fanhotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedal1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appyearly_forum_memberModeratorExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX5

2017-06-24 04:33

Flyme is present in my every moment and there is almost no time when I am away from it.

My day begins with the Flyme Alarm app waking me up in the morning. The app is very simple to use and even allows me to snooze it (over and over again ) with just a tap on the screen until it finally wakes me up.

Once I wake up, the first thing I do is check my mails (most of which are spam ) and WhatsApp and Facebook feeds (Facebook has become like the best source of news now days eliminating the need for newspapers ) for which the Flyme system is smart enough to categorise the important and unimportant notifications which in my opinion is one of the best features of Flyme 6.

The weather app in Flyme lets me get all the weather updates for the day which allows me to make plans for outings (especially now days since it is monsoons in India and you never know when it would start raining ).

The Flyme Calendar app is very simple to use and helps me save important reminders and birthdays of my friends so that I do not miss out any important event.

Same is boring and so the Themes app in Flyme lets me customise the look of my phone with a new theme everyday with hundreds of themes being made available in the Flyme theme store.

For those moments when we have nothing to do, Flyme has us covered with it's Painter feature in the Notes app. It allows me to scribble or sketch random stuff when I wanna pretend to be an artist (or may be just show off some Flyme features to my friends who do not have such a feature in their phones ).

Camera is a feature that we all use the most in our phone now days to capture the special moments of our life (or may be just when we want to capture random stuff we like). The Flyme camera has got various modes which help to give a better shot everytime.

There are times when we all feel down in life or when we are just plain tired or stressed. In such a moment, the Music app in Flyme is the best thing out there that can help relieve all our stress. Just listen to your favorite song and all you feel better again.

As a moderator of Flyme forum since over 18 months now, one of my duties is to visit the forum each day and perform the various duties assigned. The Flyme browser helps me do this and more with its simple layout and fast browsing experience.

After a long day at work, mobile gaming is what I do once I am at home. The Game mode in Flyme provides for a smooth gaming experience without any lag and even a demanding game like GTA Vice City (which I am lately addicted to on my Pro 6 Plus) handles buttery smooth without any lag.

Ever since the day I have been using Flyme, it has always been with me whereever I go and has become an integral part of my life. I just cannot imagine a day without Flyme. Wishing the entire Flyme family a very Happy 5th Anniversary and best wishes for many more years to come.

Here is the screenshot of my Settings >> Meizu account

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+1
Reply Support (1) Report
Jeison_Brodi
Eclair

Gold:1681

Sign In:216

2017-06-24 03:35

Фото моего профиля - Jeison_Brodi
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
Jeison_Brodi
Eclair

Gold:1681

Sign In:216

2017-06-24 03:34

Flyme помогает мне каждое утро проснуться вовремя, всегда отслеживает для меня погоду, и с помощью заметок я никогда не пропускаю события.
  From Forum App
Reply Support () Report
fatihaksoy
Legend Mx4 PRO - M6 Note

Gold:13700

Sign In:1223

Honour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusAvatar uploadedInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5flyme fanhotstar50KForumMembers70KForumMembers100KForumMembersFlymeRecourcesTeamDebate Master10KForumPosts1st_anniversarybest_contentforum_appExcellent ModeratorFacebookTwitterMX4 ProGamesLoverMedal

2017-06-24 02:13

Hi ,my compilation i hope right (participate rules)

Account !

Features :

Secret App Preview; this is very very nice helpful me,Curious eyes

And

pedometr everyday i want target win some day it`s OK.. some day 100-200 steps

Thanks
Reply Support () Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.