HemRoy
Jelly Bean

Gold:2590

Sign In:291

100KForumMembersM2forum_app10KForumPosts1st_anniversary

2017-05-06 14:35

Show all posts
PULKIT332 create on 2017-05-06 11:40
Edited by PULKIT332 at 2017-05-06 11:41 Bro,This is not about lolipop or marshmalloI know marshamallo is metter and i also preffer marshmallo,But its about which os is better MIUI or FLMYEAnd I don't hate MIUI, i love its music player and i hate flyme's music player, and also i like notification panel of MIUI but in performance, safity,feature and simplisity i like flyme,The point is MIUI don't change anything and don't develop any thing in their OS constantly then Flyme do,So they tisten to they custemers what flyme don't do,They just do what thay wantBut in comparition Flyme is better than MIUI for meYou see i own flyme so i will chose flyme and i want them to improve and i also give negitive comments to flyme when it comes to volte feature,But still i feel flyme is smooth.In MIUI you get only 40-30% ram to use and in flyme you get 50-60% you can see difference by you self.

I am not saying that mi is good but listen this is 2017, all other has chosen marshmallow where our beloved meizu still stuck in lollipop, that's suck.
Again telling you, features gives you nothing when it's comes with poor security. We all know well how marshmallow has improved Android security. Google does this at the kernel level, it's 14 million lines of code, so big and we can't use its pros using meizu, that's sad.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

2017-05-06 14:39

Show all posts
Edited by PULKIT332 at 2017-05-06 11:41 Bro,This is not about lolipop or marshmalloI know marshamallo is metter and i also preffer marshmallo,But its about which os is better MIUI or FLMYEAnd I don't hate MIUI, i love its music player and i hate flyme's music player, and also i like notification panel of MIUI but in performance, safity,feature and simplisity i like flyme,The point is MIUI don't change anything and don't develop any thing in their OS constantly then Flyme do,So they tisten to they custemers what flyme don't do,They just do what thay wantBut in comparition Flyme is better than MIUI for meYou see i own flyme so i will chose flyme and i want them to improve and i also give negitive comments to flyme when it comes to volte feature,But still i feel flyme is smooth.In MIUI you get only 40-30% ram to use and in flyme you get 50-60% you can see difference by you self.

I always want meizu should rule the market as meizu knows the way of making phones, that's why we bought meizu. Now meizu is not doing well globally. That's why I said Meizu wake up, do something good for us or announce globally that meizu will no longer support global users, so that we don't have to wait for unknown.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

2017-05-06 14:48

Show all posts

Lastly your comment shows how you dislike the flyme and it's features. Look Bro, Meizu not doing the same like in China. They provide regular updates, but here their act is so weird that we global meizu fan feels bad. Looks like they are ignoring us. Okay, they can do it, may be their business policy doesn't support it, then meizu should clear it to us. Meizu wake up, do something good.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

2017-05-06 15:02

Show all posts
PULKIT332 create on 2017-05-06 12:23
I agree with youTheir A version is lot betterThats why i use  A

But there are users who don't want to use the A version, what about them. A doesn't support global languages natively has Yun OS bloats, also has telemetry from Alibaba. Don't you know lots of uses are there who doesn't like these.
Meizu wake up, do something good for global users.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
HemRoy
Jelly Bean

2017-05-06 15:15

Show all posts
PULKIT332 create on 2017-05-06 12:30
Edited by PULKIT332 at 2017-05-06 12:31 according to moderatorsVolte wull be added in next to next update and marshmallow will be added latter this yearAnd after that flyme will be best

Lol, next to next, means the last to provide those patches and updates. LOL.
  From Forum App
Reply Support (0) Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.