Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global
Never let your dream die...

Gold:1759

Sign In:209

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5
Edited by Abhiparmar92 at 2016-09-28 17:04

I will choose a human side: As we're aware of many examples, data of various big scale companies are hacked easily. That can be done same with this technology, apart from that if Robotic driving is there and if security is penetrated then it can be easily controlled remotely, which is not a case in human side. The human mind is fare enough fast to take a decision in accidental and other like situations. Privacy is the myth in this world. You have to take care of your safety by own. I would like to quote this "It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are." a big personality said it. The statement is fair enough to justify my opinion also. That's why I would prefer human side driver.

Rate

Experience

+10

Prestige

+10

Gold

+45
Reply Report
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global

100KForumMembersM2Super HunterHonour Online Value ContributePhoto GeniusBeta TeamGlobal FansAvatar uploadedEarphoneInstagramPandacontent creatorcontest loverflyme 5hotstarM3 notemeizu 13th anniversary50KForumMembers70KForumMembersDebate Master10KForumPostsDiwaliMedalyearly_beta_testerFacebookTwitterMX5
I would like to quote this "It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are." a big personality said it. Statement is fair enough to justify my opinion also.

Rate

Experience

Prestige

Gold

+3
Reply Report
Abhiparmar92
Beta Team-Global

Congratulations...Thank you all for your support...
Reply Report
You have to login before you can reply Login | Register

©2024 Meizu Telecom Equipment Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.